[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WHO DEY part 2

Bengal Mania

That's right, Bengal "Big City" Mania is goin' to the game!!

(Tix are FREE, too, but that's only the second reason for  :D )

Menutia, I'll look for you with the Steelers #1 foam hand, with the finger taped up.

WHO DEY

1250954[/snapback]

Name-calling and personal insults. Amateurs. :D

hmmm.... i remember another time this year when "bengal mania" took over cincy because a certain team from pittsburgh was visiting. now what was the outcome of that game?? right.. we smacked your team all over cincy..

go ahead and come back at me with "well we beat you guys!".. well bungle fans, dont expect 4 turnovers from the steelers, piss poor special teams (our ST players are all healthy now) and us to pass the ball 40+ times. we only lost by 7 and had a chance to come back and tie it in the end.. thanks to a couple of penalties, instead of having the ball on your side of the 50.. we were backed up to about our 20.. you guys were lucky as hell. i dont expect parker to fumble twice again either. he only fumbled 4 times all year with 2 coming vs the bengals. you guys were once again lucky he had a rare case of fumblitis, because he was heating up the 2nd half and you guys couldnt stop it.. he has been successful all season vs you guys. he is averaging over 6 yds per carry and has 202 yards on 33 carries vs the bengals. parker will get 20+ carries this game, make your defense look silly again and win the game.

btw.. you guys act like you really live in a darn jungle.. "who dey who dey who dey!" is that your mating call or something? those are the only words i hear from you anymore.

Edited by jjpro11

well bengal fans, expect 5 turnovers from the steelers, piss poor special teams (our ST players suck) and for us to pass the ball 10+ times.  we will lose by more than 7 and will have no chance to come back and tie it in the end.  you guys are awesome and we have been lucky as hell.  i do expect parker to fumble twice again, at least.  you guys will once again be studly and we will again have a persistent case of fumblitis.  parker will get 20+ carries this game, look silly again and lose the game for us.

btw..  i wish i lived in a darn jungle..  "who dey who dey who dey!"  those are the only words you will hear from me anymore.

1251801[/snapback]

corrected ... :D