[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Car vs Bike vs Boat

I Like Soup

Yup thats the way I expected that to turn out. Bikes are tough to beat!

1258035[/snapback]

:D

After watching the whole thing I think I wanna different bike as well. But heck we got em once. That GP car is a bad a$$.

1258062[/snapback]

I was flat out stunned that after about the half way point, the car just left the bike for dead.

And...H8's boat sucks. I thought it would be one of those 150mph jobs...

:D

You obviously have never been drinking with H8...:D

1264109[/snapback]

130mph in an open wheel winged sprint car, 186 on my bike, and over 100 mph in a boat( not piloted by me in this case) ! None of these are driniking type excersizes! Just wondering if he would be willing to pilot a boat like the one he speaks of thats all?

Also it's always fun to find that the Germans realy do rev limit their cars to 155mph. Basturds that they are, they really do. SUCK!

130mph in an open wheel winged sprint car, 186 on my bike, and over 100 mph  in a boat( not piloted by me in this case) ! None of these  are driniking type excersizes! Just wondering if he would be willing to pilot a boat like the one he speaks of thats all?

Also it's always fun to find that the Germans realy do rev limit their cars to 155mph. Basturds that they are, they really do. SUCK!

1264940[/snapback]

About 155mph in my car, 160mph on my bike, and about 35 knots on a destroyer for me! I think the boat would scare me the most though.

I've hit 155 on a bike with no real problem. Got a friend of mines car up to 145 with no problem. Road around Deep Creek Lake in a boat that was powered by a Chevy 327 and was sheeting myself. I was not in control of the boat so maybe that makes the difference but I don't think I'd want to do 75 let alone 200 in a boat.

What makes you think I wouldn't?

You don't know me very well.

1265446[/snapback]

Speed doesnt scare me in the least but these 200MPH boats i'm not so sure of. You ever see the way they disinegrate after flipping over. Kinda like a plane crash!

Speed doesnt scare me in the least but these 200MPH boats i'm not so sure of. You ever see the way they disinegrate after flipping over. Kinda like a plane crash!

1266441[/snapback]

That's 'cos hitting water at that speed is the same as hitting concrete.

I knew there had to be something wrong after the first heat, nothing can compete with an F1 car.

1266531[/snapback]

Except of course the top 3 classes in drag racing and the top class in Motorcyle drag racing which all would destroy the F1 car in a standing 1/4 mile!