[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Meltdown at Mile High

The Vatican Hitsquad

Fumbles on punts, kickoffs, out of th ebackfield, missed field goals and INTs returned 99 yrds. Toss in a good fight on the side line courtesy of McGinest, and you have yourself a good ole fashioned New England meltdown.

Honestly though, Denver was out of their league.

Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Super Bowl.  $100 says the Steelers are there before the Browns.  Any faith in your team ?

1266121[/snapback]

what a feline you are in this week's game. I can't believe how you'd try to turn this into a browns vs. steelers bet. get with and back up yer mouth. this year sucker. put up or shut up

what a feline you are in this week's game. I can't believe how you'd try to turn this into a browns vs. steelers bet. get with and back up yer mouth. this year sucker. put up or shut up

1266145[/snapback]

This year ? O.k. I bet you that the Steelers do better than the Browns this year ?

Show some pride and defend your pathetic team.

P.S. You giving me the points ?

Edited by Menudo

This year ?  O.k.  I bet you that the Steelers do better than the Browns this year ?

Show some pride and defend your pathetic team.

P.S.  You giving me the points ?

1266148[/snapback]

ferget it. pissy. C'mon you and I both know the Browns aren't good. There's nothing to discuss there. No points, you have no faith in yer team taking the Colts?

ferget it. pissy. C'mon you and I both know the Browns aren't good. There's nothing to discuss there. No points, you have no faith in yer team taking the Colts?

1266160[/snapback]

They are 9.5 point favorites. The media has told me there is no chance. I would be a fool to lay money down. I have enough riding on that game. Sorry. :D

that's what I thought. I am not shocked though. Not many in Sucksburgh will take that bet straight up

1266169[/snapback]

Someone in Cleveland talking about "Sucksburgh." :D

I don't expect my Steelers to beat the almighty Colts on their turf. But at least they got this far. And the worst I can do in my bet with Caveman_Nick is a push.

:D

:D

1266172[/snapback]

yeah. I hear ya. But it was more of getting menudo to admit that there's not much chance of a win (other than against the spread) than to get a bet going. I was sure that no bet was forthcoming...I think I proved my point.

yeah. I hear ya. But it was more of getting menudo to admit that there's not much chance of a win (other than against the spread) than to get a bet going. I was sure that no bet was forthcoming...I think I proved my point.

1266177[/snapback]

That you are a pathetic Browns fan who's only hope at this time of year is to root against the Steelers ? :D

or maybe the person trying to get a straight-up bet in a game with a 10-point spread is the Rosie O'Donnell... :D

1266171[/snapback]

Good info here.

1266174[/snapback]

Wait just a minute. I don't see posts by Menudo saying anything about the spread. He has been talking about Pitts pulliing the upset. Loaf calls him on it, and he makes it into a Cleveland vs. Pittsburgh thing. :D

Edited by CaptainHook

That you are a pathetic Browns fan who's only hope at this time of year is to root against the Steelers ?  :D

1266179[/snapback]

please, give it a rest. I don't root against the Steelers when it comes to things like this. I want an AFC North Champ, don't you? I just like gettin' yer goat.