[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where is Menudo?

Flip_Side

I'm here boys, I'm here. I needed some time to calm down before answering the multitude of calls and instant messages I received. (My friends suck :D

I made another post with my feelings...... and I am about to go from being sort of drunk to EXTREMELY DRUNK !!!!!

:D HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Menudo

You must have me confused for a Bengals fan...........which i'm NOT!! :D

1267457[/snapback]

Correct, he was a Bengals fan last week, a Colts fan this week, and now, he is a Broncos fan.

P.S. He is also probably the most pathetic person on this site this side of Ugly Tuna.

Correct, he was a Bengals fan last week, a Colts fan this week, and now, he is a Broncos fan.

P.S.  He is also probably the most pathetic person on this site this side of Ugly Tuna.

1267464[/snapback]

At least OSWho isnt into writing queer poems, and short stories like Brokeback mountain of his life stories.

At least OSWho isnt into writing queer poems, and short stories like Brokeback mountain of his life stories.

1267722[/snapback]

You're all class man, all class. :D

And if Denver loses next week he'll come in here and take it like a man. :D

1267739[/snapback]

If Denver loses next week, which wont happen, Ill say the only reason they won is because either A, Pitt cheap shot their Qb as they did vs Cincy, or B, Denver choked, as Indy did today. Seriously is this Pitt team the worst to ever make a league title game. :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

P.S.  He is also probably the most pathetic person on this site this side of Ugly Tuna or myself.

1267464[/snapback]

Corrected :D

and for the record , don't rhyme and i'm straight