[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carolina/Chi

cincy slammers

I think we learned a few things:

1. Carol is real good. Better than I thought. They have a REAL chance to beat Seattle next week

2. These young QB's need playoff games before they can get it done. Simms, Eli, Leftwich, and Grossman. Seems clear you need a few playoff games under your belt before you are ready

Maybe a FG or 2. Man Carol looks good. I think we have two very good games next week. Carol clearly has a chance in Seattle especially if SA isn't 100%. And to me Den-Pitt is a toss up game. Maybe 60/40 Den at home but really could go either way.

Edited by giantsfan

Smith must be unstopable. He is really their only weapon in the passing game yet he gets HUGE #'s every week and Jake throws to him like 75% of the time, and he's open. He must be uncoverable. I mean teams must know to double him EVERY play. What I don't get is how come Vasher isn't following Smith ALL over the field. That is bad coaching simply put.

Edited by giantsfan

Smith must be unstopable. He is really their only weapon in the passing game yet he gets HUGE #'s every week and Jake throws to him like 75% of the time, and he's open. He must be uncoverable. I mean teams must know to double him EVERY play. What I don't get is how come Vasher isn't following Smith ALL over the field. That is bad coaching simply put.

1267851[/snapback]

He is if you don't cover him. The Packers shut him down, but didn't play a zone and forget to pick him up. What happened to the Bears defense?

He is if you don't cover him. The Packers shut him down, but didn't play a zone and forget to pick him up. What happened to the Bears defense?

1267876[/snapback]

It's just strange to me how in the world these teams get beat by Smith when he is their only passing weapon. Jake throws to him like 75% of the time. The Giants had the same issue last week. I just don't get it. He MUST be doubled every play period. And why Chic doesn't have Vasher following him ALL over the field is a mystery to me as well.