[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver Game

sundaynfl

common ...keep the faith....

get your butt out here!!!!!

1272915[/snapback]

The hope is all but done at this point. My so called connection that could not miss seems to have missed. I had air all set up and was really looking forward. Oh well. :D

I would rather not be referred to that way...

1274009[/snapback]

yeah bier, make it "football leprechaun" next time dammit  :D

1274013[/snapback]

i had to throw in a friendly jab.....

skip.... you could always try to skalp

Best of luck to Denver and the great Bronco fans here at the Huddle. I'm headed to Seattle for the game on Sunday! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:huh:;)

I can say it's awesome to have connections on the huddle! :D

This may be the ONLY game I cheer for the Donkeys, and I dearly hope that the Chickens and the Donkeys are in the big game. If so, I'll love it down here in the southern Wyoming boonies cheering on the better team. :D

:D Let's get these conference games going!

Best of luck to Denver and the great Bronco fans here at the Huddle.  I'm headed to Seattle for the game on Sunday!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :huh:  ;)  :D

I can say it's awesome to have connections on the huddle!  :D

This may be the ONLY game I cheer for the Donkeys, and I dearly hope that the Chickens and the Donkeys are in the big game.  If so, I'll love it down here in the southern Wyoming boonies cheering on the better team.  :D

1274859[/snapback]

You shouldn't have any worries. I mean the Broncos are playing nothing more than an "average" NFL team playing in their 6th Championship game in the last 12 years. :D

You shouldn't have any worries.  I mean the Broncos are playing nothing more than an "average" NFL team playing in their 6th Championship game in the last 12 years.  :D

1274901[/snapback]

And Cowher's record is what -- 1-4 in those games? And of the one game he won, did he win the Super Bowl?

You haven't even achieved the the level of underachievement of the Marv Levy Bills. So, you're right -- "average" doesn't apply to the Steelers. An average team woulda won the big game by now, just based on the number of opportunities they've had.

And Cowher's record is what -- 1-4 in those games? And of the one game he won, did he win the Super Bowl?

You haven't even achieved the the level of underachievement of the Marv Levy Bills. So, you're right -- "average" doesn't apply to the Steelers. An average team woulda won the big game by now, just based on the number of opportunities they've had.

1275052[/snapback]

Pssst. Your envy is showing. Bengals AFC North Champions. :D

Best of luck to Denver and the great Bronco fans here at the Huddle.  I'm headed to Seattle for the game on Sunday!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :huh:  ;)

I can say it's awesome to have connections on the huddle!  :D

This may be the ONLY game I cheer for the Donkeys, and I dearly hope that the Chickens and the Donkeys are in the big game.  If so, I'll love it down here in the southern Wyoming boonies cheering on the better team.  :D

1274859[/snapback]

Have fun at the game... We will expect a full report!! I'll report back with what I remember from the Broncos game!

You shouldn't have any worries.  I mean the Broncos are playing nothing more than an "average" NFL team playing in their 6th Championship game in the last 12 years.  :D

1274901[/snapback]

Shoo, I already gave you and your team props in another thread that was actually related to the Steelers. Go be a trifling twit in your own thread and leave us normal football fans alone.