[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver Game

sundaynfl

YYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out that I DO have a ticket to this game. YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It's way up in the nosebleeds, but I do not care. This game is going to kick ass. This is as close as I will ever get to going to the Superbowl.

I need to buy a Stadium Pal so I do not miss a second of the game.

I just found out that I DO have a ticket to this game.  YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!

It's way up in the nosebleeds, but I do not care.  The Steelers are going to kick ass.  This is as close as  the Broncos will get to going to the Superbowl.

I'll be too depressed to watch the second game.

1271571[/snapback]

Fixed. :D

:huh: Just kidding, have a great time at the game, and don't let the fact that the Broncos lost spoil your day.

I must break you.

1271597[/snapback]

:D

Like the Bengals and Colts, there aren't really any un-likeable fans of the Broncos here at the Huddle. At least, none that I've seen yet. However, we are all lucky enough to have Sgt. Ryan and TheOhioState, non Bronco-fans, vomiting garbage right and left.

I wanted to add that I hope the Broncos fans don't go scalping away their tickets to the Steelers fans.  I don't want to see more than 50 terrible towels in the entire stadium if possible.

1271823[/snapback]

The Steelers always seem to get fans to show up there. It is commented at everyone of their away games by the announcers.

I just found out that I DO have a ticket to this game.  YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!

It's way up in the nosebleeds, but I do not care.  This game is going to kick ass.  This is as close as I will ever get to going to the Superbowl.

I need to buy a Stadium Pal so I do not miss a second of the game.

1271571[/snapback]

Great give me a call if you want to stop by our tailgate... At the risk of sounding stupid... What the he ll is a stadium pal?

:D

Like the Bengals and Colts, there aren't really any un-likeable fans of the Broncos here at the Huddle.  At least, none that I've seen yet.  However, we are all lucky enough to have Sgt. Ryan and TheOhioState, non Bronco-fans, vomiting garbage right and left.

1271615[/snapback]

We have plenty of unlikable Steeler fans here, starting with you menudo. You probably are blocked by more huddlers than the next 10 combined.

Just wait till after Denver wins, you have no idea......

We have plenty of unlikable Steeler fans here, starting with you menudo.  You probably are blocked by more huddlers than the next 10 combined. 

Just wait till after Denver wins,  you have no idea......

1271844[/snapback]

Sure I am. :D Another baseless statement. I've been told I was blocked once, by Bill Swerski. I actually have very few problems with people here.

We have plenty of unlikable Steeler fans here, starting with you menudo.  You probably are blocked by more huddlers than the next 10 combined. 

Just wait till after Denver wins,  you have no idea......

1271844[/snapback]

Just wait until I have to hear a loud-mouthed Cowboy fan tell me how bad my Steelers are for losing in a Championship game. :D Yes, that will really hurt. :D

Just wait until I have to hear a loud-mouthed Cowboy fan tell me how bad my Steelers are for losing in a Championship game.  :D  Yes, that will really hurt.  :D

1271854[/snapback]

Loud Mouth fan that roots for America's team, 8 super Bowl appearances, and 5 titles, and 3 in the last 13 yrs, the last vs the Pukesburgh Squeelers who havent won Athena since 1978. Thats 27 yrs of failure.

And Yes, I love watching Pukesburgh choke, and Cowher light up like a Xmas tree saying lets go, lets go, about 100 times a game, only to choke up when describing the loss in the post game interviews year after year.

Loud Mouth fan that roots for America's team, 8 super Bowl appearances, and 5 titles, and 3 in the last 13 yrs, the last vs the Pukesburgh Squeelers who havent won Athena since 1978. Thats 27 yrs of failure.

And Yes, I love watching Pukesburgh choke, and Cowher light up like a Xmas tree saying lets go, lets go, about 100 times a game, only to  choke up when describing the loss in the post game interviews year after year.

1271874[/snapback]

.... and they accuse Steeler fans of living in the past. :D Also, it was 1979. I don't know that I've ever seen someone as consistantly wrong as you are. :D

Say whatever you want, the Steelers have outperformed your team by far once again this season, and pretty much every season since 1995.

I am actually waiting on a phone call that may have me coming out to the game.  Should know in about two hours.  :fingerscrossed:

1272096[/snapback]

:D You lucky mother$!#$!#@$ :D

That would be awesome Skippy !!! :D

Great give me a call if you want to stop by our tailgate... At the risk of sounding stupid... What the he ll is a  stadium pal?

1271841[/snapback]

Where are you tailgating? I usually park in either the Baptist church north of the stadium... on the west side of I-25.

... or over at the Pepsi Center, or thereabouts.

The Stadium Pal

I am actually waiting on a phone call that may have me coming out to the game.  Should know in about two hours.  :fingerscrossed:

1272096[/snapback]

It's not looking so good now. There is still a little hope but I told them that if I don't know by midnight then I am not going to want to go.

It's not looking so good now.  There is still a little hope but I told them that if I don't know by midnight then I am not going to want to go.

1272571[/snapback]

common ...keep the faith....

get your butt out here!!!!!

Where are you tailgating? I usually park in either the Baptist church north of the stadium... on the west side of I-25.

... or over at the Pepsi Center, or thereabouts.

The Stadium Pal

1272507[/snapback]

I usually park in Lot M... Depending on when I get there. It will probably be around 10:30... I'll PM my cell... Bier may be coming by as well!