[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LOST

Dr. Sacrebleu

I have been renting the DVDs of lost, and am up to I beleive the 20th episode (boone just died).

Though I don't mind not getting all/any answers (hey I, could have watched another 2 hours of Mullholland Drive, and Twin Peaks was a fave of mine in my college years)

But I got to know, is there ever going to be a single question that is set up that will be answered?

Will there be a sort Oh, that's where the Polar Bear come from moment. Or a, so that's where we are moment? Well that explains the voices! etc....

I don't want anyone to give anything away, just let me know, am I in for another 20 shows of just questions being posited, without a single answer?

They do answer some questions, but the answers just create more questions.

Since you said that you don't mind, we do know the answers to some 1st season questions. For example, we do find out:

- What's in the hatch/metal box that Locke and Boone found?

- How did Boone's death plane get there in the first place (and who was on it)?

- Who was Boone (on the radio) talking to right before the plane fell off the cliff?

- Are there "Others"?

- What did Kate do to warrant her arrest?

- What happened to Jack's wife?

Edited by justin

If it makes you feel any better, besides the simpsons, this is the only fictional show I have watched on TV in years. It's about the only thing me and the shamale can watch together.

She wants to suck on Sawyers johnson, I want to smack kate in the cooch.

And please, no more pictures Sac.

God, I hate this show.

I believe initially they just went show to show, no long term plans (probably didn't expect it to catch on). If that's true, it shows.

"Join us next week as the Asian guy says 'others' again, Kate is show commiting yet an other crime and getting arrested, and we flash back to yet more people on the island".

I hate that my wife watches this show. For the life of me, I just can't see why it's popular.

God, I hate this show.

I believe initially they just went show to show, no long term plans (probably didn't expect it to catch on).  If that's true, it shows.

"Join us next week as the Asian guy says 'others' again, Kate is show commiting yet an other crime and getting arrested, and we flash back to yet more people on the island".

I hate that my wife watches this show.  For the life of me, I just can't see why it's popular.

1280711[/snapback]

:D

Good info here.