[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daivid Copperfield

keggerz

Saw his show last nite...seems i caught myself saying "You gotta be Oprahing Kidding me"

lots of sexual inuendo considering how many young children were there...he seems pretty stuck on himself but he does some crazy sick illusions

I saw him a few years ago. Pretty crazy stuff but I doubt I'd go to another show. Guess I'm not that crazy about him.

I do dig some of the stuff that David Blane (sp?) has done. Not the gimmicks like block of ice crap, but his tricks he does on the street. I think he's definitely sold his soul to the :D

Cut from the "Best New Year's Eve" thread:

Wife and I ate dinner early at Picasso in the Bellagio - 5 star meal...at 8:00 we had front row tickets to see a champagne infused David Copperfield (I know...I know...but it is a pretty cool show) at the MGM. Before the show some guy came up to us and asked if we would be willing to participate in the show...of course we said yes. About halfway through, Copperfield steps off the stage and grabs us both and brings us up on stage (which reminds me of another story....for another thread). We got to "participate" in a pretty cool trick where he raises a woman out of a "solid metal" box. We were right there...me on one side, my wife on the other...no trap door...nuthin'....how the hell he did that with both of us right there, I will never know!

I mean....we were standing within 3 feet of him on either side, held and examined the metal sheets...and the Opraher pulls it off!! Unreal.

I saw him a few years ago.  Pretty crazy stuff but I doubt I'd go to another show.  Guess I'm not that crazy about him.

I do dig some of the stuff that David Blane (sp?) has done.  Not the gimmicks like block of ice crap, but his tricks he does on the street.  I think he's definitely sold his soul to the  :D

1281602[/snapback]

My friend and I are always joking that David Blaine is Jesus. I mean he rolled a leaf to form a cup and then poured water out of it!

I have been seeing more and more of Chris Angels stunts on the internet. Amazing stuff.

walks through a glass window :D

1281788[/snapback]

My friend told me about him and then I found some stuff "On Demand". It seemed like he stole Blaine's act and something about it wasn't as real for me. Honestly it was a letdown after all the hype my friend was bringing. I saw him walk up/down the side of a building, but something about the visual seemed very fake. Anyways, JMO