[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bodog Poker

darin3

Have been at pokerstars for 4-5 mos. and have been looking for an excuse to switch (for many of the reason listed above). I'll reference your username if/when I do.

1301494[/snapback]

Good stuff. Let me know.

Have been at pokerstars for 4-5 mos. and have been looking for an excuse to switch (for many of the reason listed above). I'll reference your username if/when I do.

1301494[/snapback]

What's your username over there? I'm darin3 there too. Play on .05/.10 or .10/.25 NL. There right now, actually.

Thanks for the bodog tip. Signed up last week. Ponied up this evening for the first time. And took a $75.75 pot on a nut flush on about my 25th hand.  :D 

Lots and lots of

:D

1312368[/snapback]

whats your user name there?

Thanks for the bodog tip. Signed up last week. Ponied up this evening for the first time. And took a $75.75 pot on a nut flush on about my 25th hand.  :D 

Lots and lots of

:D

1312368[/snapback]

Guess I'm a :D or just had some incredibly bad luck. I lost 60 bucks or so pretty quickly. Am not into the interface at all, either. I'm willing to keep giving it a shot, though.

I was at partypoker, but I gave bodog a try. I like it more than partypoker. For one thing, the deposit min. is 20 bucks vs 50 at partypoker (at least thru neteller). Except that instant deposit via checking account is baaaad news.

Secondly, I am up 30+ bucks since the weekend. Not much to some, but a small victory to me.

Interesting hand today...I get dealt A/10 offsuit, call the big blind, everyone but one guy folds. Flop comes 10/3/10. I bet $1. Lone player raises me a buck. I re-raise him, he goes all in, I call. About 25 bucks in the pot.

Caller shows pocket threes. I am doomed :D

Turn is garbage.

River is an Ace :D

Boy was he pissed. And was I lucky.

Edited by bigmike4969

Guess I'm a :D or just had some incredibly bad luck. I lost 60 bucks or so pretty quickly. Am not into the interface at all, either.  I'm willing to keep giving it a shot, though.

1312444[/snapback]

The new software is killing me. I've called a bunch of times with glitches and spoke with their developers. It's much better now that they released a new client.

EDIT: With the amount of dead money there, it's worth a few glitches. If you ever lose a pot b/c of a glitch, write down the number, call them up and they'll take care of you.

Edited by Cherni

I'm probably too late in this thread to ask this question but I will give it a try.

Has anyone heard of one of any of these sites hitting you with a W2G at the end of the year?

The only money account that I have is over at party poker and I'm certain that I never gave them my SS number so I doubt they issue any W2's however, a guy I work with told me that one of his friends got a W2 from one of these sites.

Anyone know anything about this?

I'm probably too late in this thread to ask this question but I will give it a try.

Has anyone heard of one of any of these sites hitting you with a W2G at the end of the year?

The only money account that I have is over at party poker and I'm certain that I never gave them my SS number so I doubt they issue any W2's however, a guy I work with told me that one of his friends got a W2 from one of these sites.

Anyone know anything about this?

1312591[/snapback]

I know Bodog is incorporated in Costa Rica. I've been on there over a year and never got any tax forms. I did read you SHOULD report your income of course and be subject to a 25% tax. Honor system.