[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Championshp......

Menudo

Seahwak fans, who I had the utmost respect for prior to this game, have sunk themselves to the lowest form of :D  that I have ever seen.  WE JUST GOT FIVE, get back to trying for your first  :D    You guys have seriously proven yourselves to be pathetic.  By the way, I'm going to the victory parade next week, if any of you want to go and protest, feel free.

The Pittsburgh Steelers - Super Bowl Champions !!!!

1307742[/snapback]

Men U do....no offense and my best congrats! :D You are the champs!

Why are ONLY Hawks fans to blame if EVERYONE outside of Penn is calling BS?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so what. my 9ers are 5-0 and the best, longest lived dynasty in the history of the nfl.....

i don't think the steelers are average... i thought they were 4th best in the league.... they did a great job getting to the big show, but did not prove to me that they are the best.  imo (and many, many others) thsi game was not won by pit.

1307753[/snapback]

You know I love you Bier, but, by winning the Super Bowl, and doing so in the toughest scenario, yes, they did prove they were the best in the NFL this year.

Men U do....no offense and my best congrats!  :D  You are the champs!

Why are ONLY Hawks fans to blame if EVERYONE outside of Penn is calling BS?

1307761[/snapback]

They can all call B.S. it is still sad, and it is out of jealusy The Steelers won by 11 points, one thing I've NEVER done is blame refs for a loss, and I think it is sad that so many have. Jealousy, homerism, whatever, tonight was awesome for me, I've waited a long time for it, and I think some of you should put yourselves in my shoes. This was honestly the most emotional night of my life othter than when my Dad died. Sorry for being excited...

No, you didn't and noone believes that.

1307763[/snapback]

You're such a pathetic individual. Do they still get their rings ? Average team just won the Super Bowl..... what you should do is go into hiding for your patheticness.

You know I love you Bier, but, by winning the Super Bowl, and doing so in the toughest scenario, yes, they did prove they were the best in the NFL this year.

1307762[/snapback]

no.... that would be the refs.

you know i know a thing or two about football. you know my stance on ben...and i am right. the way the refs were calling it, i don't know how sea could have won this. i think that's the saddest part.... we don't know who would have won this game straight up.

edit: and i am not a homer, jealous, or drunk.... just a fan of the game, which was hurt last night.

Edited by Bier Meister

no.... that would be the refs. 

you know i know a thing or two about football.  you know my stance on ben...and i am right.  the way the refs were calling it, i don't know how sea could have won this.  i think that's the saddest part.... we don't know who would have won this game straight up.

edit:  and i am not a homer, jealous, or drunk.... just a fan of the game, which was hurt last night.

1307766[/snapback]

Yes, but we know who WON IT, the rest of this is just sad........

Yes, but we know who WON IT, the rest of this is just sad........

1307769[/snapback]

in a box and a red bow from the refs.

edit: acceptance is the first step bro.

Edited by Bier Meister

in a box and a red bow from the refs.

edit:  acceptance is the first step bro.

1307770[/snapback]

:D Pathetic. Champs, Champs, Champs. deal with it !!!

Edited by Menudo

:D  Pathetic.  Champs, Champs, Champs.  deal with it !!!

1307777[/snapback]

wait...wait.... i am sober, and had NO emotional attatchment to this game, but i am pathetic because i see things you can't.... there is really nothing for me to deal with other than you becoming "the bad fan"..... before this game i posted something to the extent that i was pulling for sea, but would not be heartbroken if pit won..... well i still feel that way, only wish it wasn't tainted.

Menudo, if you would stop being such a d!ck, people would more graciously congratulate you and your Steelers.

Since you are being a total d!ck, FWIW, congrats to the other Steeler fans (Squeegie, Skippy, et al) and the World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. It was great to see a team with old school values win it all.

EDITED: "steeler" removed

Edited by MojoMan

Menudo, if you would stop being such a d!ck, people would more graciously congratulate you and your Steelers.

Since you are being a total d!ck, FWIW, congrats to the other Steeler fans (Squeegie, Skippy, Steeler, et al) and the World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers.  It was great to see a team with old school values win it all.

1307918[/snapback]

You were right in one of your other posts. I am going to come back apologizing. I really wish I would have avoided this place when I was drunk last night, but, what's done is done.

You were right in one of your other posts.  I am going to come back apologizing.  I really wish I would have avoided this place when I was drunk last night, but, what's done is done.

1308122[/snapback]

Did the jerk store call you yet? :D

As you said, what's done is done.

I never blame the officiating when the Steelers lose.  It seems like people think the Steelers didn't deserve to win because of the officiating and I think that's wrong.  The Seahawks SUCKED tonight as I outlined which is why they lost.  Neither the Seahawks or Steelers played their best game, but the officiating didn't change the outcome.  If that damages my credibility, then so be it... I don't care :D

1307708[/snapback]

obviously :D

Seahwak fans, who I had the utmost respect for prior to this game, have sunk themselves to the lowest form of :D  that I have ever seen.  WE JUST GOT FIVE, get back to trying for your first  :D    You guys have seriously proven yourselves to be pathetic.  By the way, I'm going to the victory parade next week, if any of you want to go and protest, feel free.

The Pittsburgh Steelers - Super Bowl Champions !!!!

1307742[/snapback]

class all the way! :D