[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Left field

cliaz

This one time when i was around 8 years old I had this bully who would whoop the piss out of me for no reason at all. He was way bigger than any of us and he was just an all around d1ck.

So one day he was beating me up in the bathroom one morning and I blurted out "I have GI Joes you have can!" He stopped hitting me and told me after school I had to give them to him.

So after school he had met me at my bike on the bike rack and told me he was going to follow me home. Instead I told him that I hid them down in the creek near school where our club house is.

So we ride our bikes over to the creek and then the bully pulled out his bike chain and chained his bike and mine to the fence that blocked off the creek (smart little bast@rd!)

he believe me and we went into the creek. The creek has 8 ft high cliffs (for a lack of a better word) that ran along them so as we are walking I'm thinking, man how am I going to get out of this.

He started to get mad as we kept walking and flicking my ear so I paniced and just shoved him off of the cliff. He fell SMACK! right into the water. Then the whole "Man am I going to pay for that" feeling sunk in. So I just started picking up sticks, small logs, rock, whatever I could find and threw them at him.

He was screaming at me and yelling at me (couldn't get up the cliff side because it was so steep.) So i kept throwing sticks and Athena at him. Then he ran out on the other bank of the creek and started to look for a way to cross it. I panic and ran back to the bikes.

Remember those terrible bike chains that were combo lock but cheaply made. I have no idea what I thought this idea up but I took a stick, placed it between the chain and the fense and just started turning it until the combo part broke.

I remember looking back down the path and not seeing or hearing him, so I took his bike, removed the front tire (the quick release) and threw his bike in the creek and took his front wheel which I later buried under a pile of leaves in the woods behind the school.

Needless to say I paid dearly for that.

This one time when i was around 8 years old I had this bully who would whoop the piss out of me for no reason at all.  He was way bigger than any of us and he was just an all around d1ck.

So one day he was beating me up in the bathroom one morning and I blurted out "I have GI Joes you have can!"  He stopped hitting me and told me after school I had to give them to him.

So after school he had met me at my bike on the bike rack and told me he was going to follow me home.  Instead I told him that I hid them down in the creek near school where our club house is.

So we ride our bikes over to the creek and then the bully pulled out his bike chain and chained his bike and mine to the fence that blocked off the creek (smart little bast@rd!)

he believe me and we went into the creek.  The creek has 8 ft high cliffs (for a lack of a better word) that ran along them so as we are walking I'm thinking, man how am I going to get out of this.

He started to get mad as we kept walking and flicking my ear so I paniced and just shoved him off of the cliff.  He fell SMACK! right into the water.  Then the whole "Man am I going to pay for that" feeling sunk in.  So I just started picking up sticks, small logs, rock, whatever I could find and threw them at him.

He was screaming at me and yelling at me (couldn't get up the cliff side because it was so steep.) So i kept throwing sticks and Athena at him.  Then he ran out on the other bank of the creek and started to look for a way to cross it. I panic and ran back to the bikes.

Remember those terrible bike chains that were combo lock but cheaply made.  I have no idea what I thought this idea up but I took a stick, placed it between the chain and the fense and just started turning it until the combo part broke.

I remember looking back down the path and not seeing or hearing him, so I took his bike, removed the front tire (the quick release) and threw his bike in the creek and took his front wheel which I later buried under a pile of leaves in the woods behind the school.

1311231[/snapback]

Little Cliaz had big ballz!

Entertaining story!!!  :D

Whatever happened to the bully in the story.  He oved away, you took karate and beat his a$$, let's hear a little follow up on the main story???  :D

1311290[/snapback]

Let's find him on the internet! Let's do an all out Huddle assault on the guy....if you can't find him....I can. Give me a little info....

Entertaining story!!!  :D

Whatever happened to the bully in the story.  He oved away, you took karate and beat his a$$, let's hear a little follow up on the main story???  :D

1311290[/snapback]

The follow up is he and his goons beat the hell out of me until middle school when his family moved away. One thing I got from his whole experience was how to fight more than one person at one.

I used to hang out with this kid that was about 5 years older than me when I was a kid. He was the block bully. I always fought him as hard as I could but he was 15 and I was 10 and he eventually would overpower me. My brother who was 19 was going to kick his ass but I made him swear he wouldnt..Having my bro fight him in my mind wouldve been worse than taking my lumps in my neighborhood. This guy actually was a decent guy to hang out with but he had a bad temper and thought nothing of letting his hands go. So one day we were shooting pool in my basement and we got into an argument and started swinging. I gave as good as I got but in the end he was getting the best of me. So it ended and he was walking out of my house . You had to open a screen door and walk up a small flight of stairs to get out.As soon as he closed the screen door behind him I yelled his name. When he turned around I shoved the pool stick right through the screen and directly into his eye. I never heard anyone scream like that..It really scared the crap out of me. He had to go to the hospital and wore a patch for months. His eye was red for about a year. Thank God he didnt go blind..His dad sued my parents. It was a hugh mess.

I used to hang out with this kid that was about 5 years older than me when I was a kid. He was the block bully. I always fought him as hard as I could but he was 15 and I was 10 and he eventually would overpower me. My brother who was 19 was going to kick his ass but I made him swear he wouldnt..Having my bro fight him in my mind wouldve been worse than taking my lumps in my neighborhood.  This guy actually was a decent guy to hang out with but he had a bad temper and thought nothing of letting his hands go. So one day we were shooting pool in my basement and we got into an argument and started swinging. I gave as good as I got but in the end he was getting the best of me. So it ended and he was walking out of my house . You had to open a screen door and walk up a small flight of stairs to get out.As soon as he closed the screen door behind him I yelled his name. When he turned around I shoved the pool stick right through the screen and directly into his eye. I never heard anyone scream like that..It really scared the crap out of me. He had to go to the hospital and wore a patch for months. His eye was red for about a year. Thank God he didnt go blind..His dad sued my parents. It was a hugh mess.

1311374[/snapback]

You'll put an eye out with that kid

When I entered Middle School, this 8th grader tried to bully me. He came up on my front porch when I got off the bus. I shoved him through our plate glass front door. They were picking glass out of his back for a month. Would do it again in a second. He never messed with me again and his parents died a couple of years later and he moved away. Never knew what became of him.

This one time when i was around 8 years old I had this bully who would whoop the piss out of me for no reason at all.  He was way bigger than any of us and he was just an all around d1ck.

So one day he was beating me up in the bathroom one morning and I blurted out "I have GI Joes you have can!"  He stopped hitting me and told me after school I had to give them to him.

So after school he had met me at my bike on the bike rack and told me he was going to follow me home.  Instead I told him that I hid them down in the creek near school where our club house is.

he believe me and we went into the creek.  The creek has 8 ft high cliffs (for a lack of a better word) that ran along them so as we are walking I'm thinking, man how am I going to get out of this.

He started to get mad as we kept walking and flicking my ear so I paniced and just shoved him off of the cliff.  He fell SMACK! right into the water.  Then the whole "Man am I going to pay for that" feeling sunk in.  So I just started picking up sticks, small logs, rock, whatever I could find and threw them at him.

He was screaming at me and yelling at me (couldn't get up the cliff side because it was so steep.) So i kept throwing sticks and Athena at him.  Then he ran out on the other bank of the creek and started to look for a way to cross it. I panic and ran back to the bikes.

Remember those terrible bike chains that were combo lock but cheaply made.  I have no idea what I thought this idea up but I took a stick, placed it between the chain and the fense and just started turning it until the combo part broke.

1311231[/snapback]

:D

But man, cliaz, didn't it feel good?

My older brother woulda killed that fokking kid.

But that was never needed, cuase I was the bully. :D

1311314[/snapback]

H8...ever get pushed off a cliff and lose your bike's front tire? :D

:D

I had one cat in middle school try to bully me and he started on me on the wrong day. We were on the school bus heading home and he thought it was funny to do a snot rocket on people sitting behind him. I wasn't sitting behind him but I said something along the lines of "foul" or "gross".

So he got up and starting talking smack then grabbed my jacket and pulled me up, I took my skate board and cracked him in the nutz with it.

He never messed with me again. I got suspended though.

Bully's are one of the things my wife and I argue about now that one of the boys is in school and the others are going soon... she doesn't want them fighting at all and I tell that im going to teach them to defend themselves... especially nowadays since teachers wont stop fights at all...

She's like "well they will get into trouble" and I say" well id rather them get suspended for a couple of days than pummeled till they cant walk.... " If u stand up to the punks one time it will usually take car of the problem.

One of the boys has some physical problems and I know he will get picked on and his brothers will have to do some asswhoopen so the other kids will leave him alone....

Bully's are one of the things my wife and I argue about now that one of the boys is in school and the others are going  soon... she doesn't want them fighting at all and I tell that im going to teach them to defend themselves... especially nowadays since teachers wont stop fights at all...

She's like "well they will get into trouble" and I say" well id rather them get suspended for a couple of days than pummeled till they cant walk.... " If u stand up to the punks one time it will usually take car of the problem.

One of the boys has some physical problems and I know he will get picked on and his brothers will have to do some asswhoopen so the other kids will leave him alone....

1311706[/snapback]

We had a kid at school that some stupid boofers would pick on because he had to walk with crutches (pretty much think of jimmy from south park and that was him.)

Then one day out of the blue the entire football team just jumped and beat the hell out of them because of it. I thought that was awesome.

It's one thing to be a bully, it's another thing to pick on people who have physical or mental issues.