[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #32

Jumpin Johnies

94 members have voted

1. 1. Huddle Fight #32

• Gil
    • JJ

Now probably 3 plates on each side, in my day 3 plates and a quarter on each side.  Ill let you do the math.

1354057[/snapback]

I bet you squat at least 650 and can run a mile in 4 minutes flat. You're full of shat roundman.

Edited by Jumpin Johnies

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Okay folks - we got posturing by Sarge to give people the impression he is a bad ass in order to win votes in my secound round matchup with him.  Save the internet muscles for our fight.  :D

1354130[/snapback]

I have no interest in being in this stuff, you can move onto the next round as far as Im concerned. This is queer as stuff.

I have no interest in being in this stuff,  you can move onto the next round as far as Im concerned.  This is queer as stuff.

1354149[/snapback]

Weren't you the same guy that kept asking me who I was gonna pair up against you. I now realize that your first round opponent should've been the all you can eat Pizza Hut lunch buffet.

Weren't you the same guy that kept asking me who I was gonna pair up against you.  I now realize that your first round opponent should've been the all you can eat Pizza Hut lunch buffet.

1354155[/snapback]

I had no interest from day one. I knew you would pair me up with Menudo because of the smack talk we were throwing on the main board. I got to admit, I love stuff talking, but you took this to a whole nother level bringing my kids and family into it. And ill leave it at that for now.

I had no interest from day one.  I knew you would pair me up with Menudo because of the smack talk we were throwing on the main board.  I got to admit, I love stuff talking, but you took this to a whole nother level bringing my kids and family into it.  And ill leave it at that for now.

1354168[/snapback]

You have a reputation for taking things too far. Those AIM's that you sent to Darin, the innapropriate remarks you made about Menudo's deceased father and your stalking of Rovers. You got problems my friend and it only begins with your grocery bill.

You have a reputation for taking things too far.  Those AIM's that you sent to Darin, the innapropriate remarks you made about Menudo's deceased father and your stalking of Rovers.  You got problems my friend and it only begins with your grocery bill.

1354173[/snapback]

First off, I never said anything derogatory about Menudos Dad, saying his dad would be ashamed of the way he was acting, but I could understand you not knowing the difference. Stalking rovers what the hell are you talking about. rovers and I talk from time to time on AIM, but to my knowledge we have never had words. And Darin is a collusive joke, who made a trade with his buddy BC, that may keep him out of the playoffs. Half the league voted against it, and he didnt give a rats ass. then the dude cussed me privately when i asked him about it. So I slam the f*ck back on AIM, and he posts it on the message board, who has issues there. I hardly think its me.

see pal, taking it to far, is talking about someones family or kids for that matter. First off Im hardly fat, and seconds my kids are thin for their size, and my wife is 5'2 and 115. To hear you rip my family online proves one thing, you woudlnt do it to my face. And lucky for you, you and I are not close enough for me to grab your throat right now. But as you said that day may come in Vegas. I had no intentions of going, as I dont fly, but Ive wanted to meet some buddies who will be there, and I just may have to make and exception.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

First off, I never said anything derogatory about Menudos Dad, saying his dad would be ashamed of the way he was acting, but I could understand you not knowing the difference.  Stalking rovers what the hell are you talking about.  rovers and I talk from time to time on AIM, but to my knowledge we have never had words.  And Darin is a collusive joke, who made a trade with his buddy BC, that may keep him out of the playoffs.  Half the league voted against it, and he didnt give a rats ass.  then the dude cussed me privately when i asked him about it.  So I slam the f*ck back on AIM, and he posts it on the message board, who has issues there. I hardly think its me.

1354191[/snapback]

Whatever you say Mr. Manboobs. Go eat a hot dog, I'm sure it'll calm you down. :D

It's no fun advancing by forfeit.

1354193[/snapback]

I wonder if Puddy could beat the closest runner up in round 1 (read: my one vote loss to Az...<cough>Rosie O'Donnell<cough>!

First off, I never said anything derogatory about

see pal, taking it to far, is talking about someones family or kids for that matter.  First off Im hardly fat, and seconds my kids are thin for their size, and my wife is 5'2 and 115.  To hear you rip my family online proves one thing, you woudlnt do it to my face.  And lucky for you, you and I are not close enough for me to grab your throat right now.  But as you said that day may come in Vegas.  I had no intentions of going, as I dont fly, but Ive wanted to meet some buddies who will be there, and I just may have to make and exception.

1354191[/snapback]

I've never seen or met anyone that has met your kids. So me saying anything about them should be taken with a grain of salt. I have seen a picture of you and I think everyone would agree that you look like a fat idiot. I'm not the slightest bit afraid of fighting you and I get a hard on just thinking about it. BTW, Oklahoma sucks. :D

Edited by Jumpin Johnies