[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #32

Jumpin Johnies

94 members have voted

1. 1. Huddle Fight #32

• Gil
    • JJ

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to go with Gil.... JJ, you matched me up against the most respected Huddler in my first bout. Even though sky would be easy, I lost. So, I'm gonna say the broken nose means you regularly git yer ass kicked. I knew a kid in high school that thought he was tough because even though he lost every fight he was ever in, he still went out looking for them. Made him tough..... HE thought. We thought he was nuts. We were right. Add one for Gil!

1347842[/snapback]

I've actually never had my nose broken, I didn't deny it because it was getting me votes.

I'm voting for Frodo: last summer in my Happy Birthday Walter Payton thread gildik rolled in and started talking about how he didn't respect Payton since a friend of his worked at a hotel bar where Payton apparently had on the side hookups. That certainly wasn't relevant to a birthday wish and was little more than rumor mongering, in addition to being terribly judgemental about the whole thing as many many atheltes have 'open' marriages that have been agreed to. And since he wasn't privvy to any of THAT thorp became a Permanent Tool in my book.

Although JJ let me down with no matchup.....not even as a 65/66 seed in a playin bracket. glare.gif

1347819[/snapback]

I told you via pm that there was a bout in your future. Patience grasshopper, but thanks for the vote.

yeah well JJ's got like 15 aliases

1347883[/snapback]

My aliases are Disgruntled Black man(banned), New Anchor(banned) and Turdman(banned). I've handed Random Guy over to another Huddler that never uses it. I voted only once thank you.

Edited by Jumpin Johnies

Club ball at the University of Illinois in Champaign.

Thought of walking on the football team, but my heart wasn't in the long climb up that ladder.

My old man was an All American at Purdue and my brother walked on for Hayden Fry at Iowa and I saw that experience and didn't want to repeat.

But, I'm sure JJ was pretty good too.

1347930[/snapback]

I played 8-man at The College of Wooster in Ohio for 3 years. Club sport, too, as the administration wouldn't take on the liability. No way you were a halfback, so I'll throw you a vote.

I was even sending out pics of the wife's hooters and that didn't buy me the extra vote I needed to win.    :D

1348621[/snapback]

:D I voted for ya!!

Well, gil seems to be pretty solid being a rugby player and all but I gotta throw my 6'5 frame's (:D) vote to JJ...a fellow bundle of energy kind of guy!

And...the Huddle fights are an instant classic.

Edited by I Like Soup

JJ you're holding up pretty well. Did you get your buddies from other boards to come in and vote for you or are you doing it on your own?

1348970[/snapback]

I get banned from all the other boards I visit. :D

:D  I voted for ya!! 

Well, gil seems to be pretty solid being a rugby player and all but I gotta throw my 6'5 frame's (:D) vote to JJ...a fellow bundle of energy kind of guy!

And...the Huddle fights are an instant classic.

1348966[/snapback]

Thank you and I voted for Savage as well.

Link: :D

Rules to live by.............

1348006[/snapback]

This post is the source of an old quarrel between RR and I. We agreed to leave each other alone about a year ago and then ended up getting along with each other. I brought it up in his Huddle fight as a joke.