[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #32

Jumpin Johnies

94 members have voted

1. 1. Huddle Fight #32

• Gil
    • JJ

:D Wow, I missed this, I got your back JJ, I'll make the trip and be your backup Bro.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks my man.  Always good to have crazy friends. :D

1354355[/snapback]

Just take back the kid thing.

I've never seen or met anyone that has met your kids.  So me saying anything about them should be taken with a grain of salt.  I have seen a picture of you and I think everyone would agree that you look like a fat idiot.  I'm not the slightest bit afraid of fighting you and I get a hard on just thinking about it.  BTW, Oklahoma sucks. :D

1354197[/snapback]

Fear is not something you feel in the security of your home, when someone tells you they are going to break you in half, but instead its when someone is beating you to a pulp or chocking you out, and you wonder will they stop in time for me to live or die. I read your apology and its accepted, but you got balls of steel and you dont even know it for your actions today. You have never met me, nor know what I look like other than just a head shot. You certainly dont know where Ive been and what Im capable of doing to you in a matter of seconds. I understand you tried to get a rise out of me today, and really you just embarassed yourself, and gave me the satisfaction of knowing if we ever do meet, you will extend your hand as quick as possible for forgiveness.

Fear is not something you feel in the security of your home, when someone tells you they are going to break you in half, but instead  its when someone is beating you to a pulp or chocking you out, and you wonder will they stop in time for me to live or die.  I read your apology and its accepted, but you got balls of steel and you dont even know it for your actions today.  You have never met me, nor know what I look like other than just a head shot.  You certainly dont know where Ive been and what Im capable of doing to you in a matter of seconds.  I understand you tried to get a rise out of me today, and really you just embarassed yourself, and gave me the satisfaction of knowing if we ever do meet, you will extend your hand as quick as possible for forgiveness.

1354753[/snapback]

Is there a way to get peace here? I'd be more than willing to help. Not good havin' you both at each other's throat! C'mon guys....................Please?

Fear is not something you feel in the security of your home, when someone tells you they are going to break you in half, but instead  its when someone is beating you to a pulp or chocking you out, and you wonder will they stop in time for me to live or die.  I read your apology and its accepted, but you got balls of steel and you dont even know it for your actions today.  You have never met me, nor know what I look like other than just a head shot.  You certainly dont know where Ive been and what Im capable of doing to you in a matter of seconds.  I understand you tried to get a rise out of me today, and really you just embarassed yourself, and gave me the satisfaction of knowing if we ever do meet, you will extend your hand as quick as possible for forgiveness.

1354753[/snapback]

It's over and done now, you are acting lke an internet toughguy now, it's silly. You are both men , just let this go and be overwith.

1354753[/snapback]

You don't know anything about me either. We'll meet some time down the road and when that time comes you'll see that I'm not the slightest bit intimidated. You start stuff all the time on these boards. I just flipped it right back at ya. I'll leave you alone if you do the same to me.

Is there a way to get peace here?  I'd be more than willing to help.  Not good havin' you both at each other's throat!  C'mon guys....................Please?

1354764[/snapback]

I'm gonna say they're well past any sort of reconciliation.

Is there a way to get peace here?  I'd be more than willing to help.  Not good havin' you both at each other's throat!  C'mon guys....................Please?

1354764[/snapback]

Thanks for offering Robin but I think we'll figure it out.

It's over and done now, you are acting lke an internet toughguy now, it's silly. You are both men , just let this go and be overwith.

1354767[/snapback]

I was merely showing a difference of what he presumed fear was, and what fear really is. I aint claiming to be a bad ass, Ive taken as much as Ive given on the mat. But this guy Im sorry isnt in my class when it pertains to my greatest skill. But as you said before, its over and done with. I forgive, but never forget, and I do hope I get the chance to meet Johnny and see who blinks first, whether fists ever fly or not. Should be entertaining to those around, especially at WCOFF, which Im now trying to attend, where before today I had no interest.

Ok, but this is advice I should follow myself. This is merely a message board. I know it easy to get riled up when someone is typing stuff. Just remember it is only that. We have a pretty good group of people here. It is silly when you think about it, to actually put in that much effort to fly to LV. When this thing started out as a chat on a message board. It makes you both look silly. Again this is the pot calling the kettle black, I have done the same thing myself. Being on the outside looking in I can see how dumb this whole thing is. Just my opinion.

My kids, you know the teletubbies.

http://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image=c...dcamping6ol.jpg

http://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kids20068dw.jpg

My overweight Wife last summer -

http://img323.imageshack.us/my.php?image=c...adre20056mh.jpg

Me and my wife this past weekend at the local carnival

http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture13512km.jpg

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Nice family. cute kids and an attractive wife, Now doesn't that things back into perspective?

Edited by NSab

1354922[/snapback]

W - T - F Sarge? I can accept that you would be pissed about anyone talking about your kids. I would too. However, I would not go on and on about who would blink first. I wouldn't get all personal and select this as the time to share your kids, wife, or anyone for that matter.

Man up! Take it the way it was meant. You have done plenty to others that would totally piss them off and I'm sure at least one of two of them can handle themselves. I would never call you or anyone else out for a fight and I for one don't mind fighting even though I always look back at it and think about how stupid it is.

If I was you I would go back and delete have the posts you have put out there while you are spitting nails. Get over it. If you don’t want to like the guy then so be it but this stuff doesn’t look good. IMHO

W - T - F Sarge?  I can accept that you would be pissed about anyone talking about your kids.  I would too.  However, I would not go on and on about who would blink first.  I wouldn't get all personal and select this as the time to share your kids, wife, or anyone for that matter. 

Man up!  Take it the way it was meant.  You have done plenty to others that would totally piss them off and I'm sure at least one of two of them can handle themselves.  I would never call you or anyone else out for a fight and I for one don't mind fighting even though I always look back at it and think about how stupid it is.

If I was you I would go back and delete have the posts you have put out there while you are spitting nails.  Get over it.  If you don’t want to like the guy then so be it but this stuff doesn’t look good. IMHO

1354947[/snapback]

Oh I didnt get all personal, I posted the pics, because I just learned how, and to prove a point. I aint over it yet, not by a long shot. But Im letting it go, for now.

Oh I didnt get all personal, I posted the pics, because I just learned how, and to prove a point.  I aint over it yet, not by a long shot.  But Im letting it go, for now.

1354954[/snapback]

:D Life is too short Bro, believe me it isn't worth expending the energy to get po'd over something like this.

1354922[/snapback]

Your kids are obviously not fat and they're actually cute. Your wife is kinda hot. You're not as fat in these photos but you still don't look as strong as you claim to be. I'll give you props on having an attractive family, it's a good thing those kids look like their mother.

Your kids are obviously not fat and they're actually cute.  Your wife is kinda hot.  You're not as fat in these photos but you still don't look as strong as you claim to be.  I'll give you props on having an attractive family, it's a good thing those kids look like their mother.

1355004[/snapback]

You just never quit, do ya!?!?! :D

Your kids are obviously not fat and they're actually cute.  Your wife is kinda hot.  You're not as fat in these photos but you still don't look as strong as you claim to be.  I'll give you props on having an attractive family, it's a good thing those kids look like their mother.

1355004[/snapback]

:D Now JJ I want to kick your a$$ now :D

1355004[/snapback]

LOL, I aint fat, dumb ass. But I certainly and thin either. Lets just say I dont lie, and I aint trying to impress you. And if you think a 315 bench is strong, then you aint strong. Hell there are kids that weigh 185 at the Gym I frequent that throw that around these days. And pure strength isnt my strength, chokes, armbars/breaking arms, or ground and pound are my favs. I just like to throw some iron around so one day I can keep up with my Boy.