[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How's your brackets

sunysteelfly76

27-5 after the first two rounds. Unfortunately, I was 2-2 in the late games last night, which really hosed me. Am 8 for 8 so far in round two...

Of the five losing games, only two (Iowa and Kansas) was scheduled to have a win in the second round. And, only Kansas was to move to the Elite 8.

So, I still have 15 of 16 Sweet 16 teams alive (was 8 for 8 in the Sweet 16 games today), 7 of 8 Elite 8 teams alive, and all four Final Four teams.

Even though I started off pretty well, I have some sort of unusual picks heading into the home stretch. Namely:

Sweet 16 "wierd picks" ... Georgetown & Wichita State (:D)

Final Four "wierd picks" ... Texas, Gonzaga and Georgetown

Winner "wierd pick" ... Gonzaga

It seemed that everyone else in the country (pretty much) was picking UConn or Duke (or maybe Kansas in my little homer-filled pool here in KC) ... so, I went a little different. We'll see how it works out.

Edited by muck

Round 1 = 28-5 (includes the play in game)

Round 2 = 10-2 (thus far...if Texas, Georgetown and Villanova win, I'll be 13 and 3)

I still have 7 of 8 Elite 8 teams and all four Final Four teams. This has been the best I've done in the first two rounds EVER ... nothing else has ever been close.

Edited by muck