[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets looking to trade to #2 for Leinart

Big Score 1

No link, but On KFAN this afternoon, coach Childress admitted that he is pursuing to move in to the top five! QB?

KFAN was throwing out scenarios for that: Our 1st this year and next years 1st round. I am not sure if I like that...But Brad only going to be here for 2 years, maybe 3 max.

1381331[/snapback]

Lots of speculation about that. I think Childress made a comment once that he won't rule anything out. I doubt he would come right out and say he is trying to move into the top 5. I would think he'd be a little more discreet with his thinking than Tice was. Maybe this means they really want to trade down. :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, if the Vikings don't match the Seahawks offer to Burleson, they'll get another 3rd rounder. So they'll have a first, 2 seconds, and 2 thirds to play with.

1381361[/snapback]

Just going over the possibilities:

1. Texas: Not happening

2. New Orleans: Expensive, but possible..(this year and next years 1st at a min)

3. Tennessee: Pick of the litter at QB's. They are more than likely staying put.

4: NY Jets: Another QB hungry team. Staying put more than likely or trading to #2.

5. Green Bay: Never in a million years would they trade with us.

6. San Fancisco: A possibility for trade, but at what cost?

7. Oakland: They take whatever QB is left out of the top 3.

So, we have to trade with either New Orleans at a premium. Or if they trade to #4 with the jets, I think they would stay put at #4. Try and get that no.6 pick from San Fran to land one of the top 3. Its going to be tough to do. Besides, these guys all blow smoke before the draft to see what kind of reaction they get from other teams.

Lots of speculation about that. I think Childress made a comment once that he won't rule anything out. I doubt he would come right out and say he is trying to move into the top 5. I would think he'd be a little more discreet with his thinking than Tice was. Maybe this means they really want to trade down.  :D

1381357[/snapback]

Yeah -- Childress has been VEEERRY discreet lately. Sh*t-talking Culpepper after the fact, bragging that he could have had the Packers job, etc. :D

The guy's a tool and he just made it harder for his team to land a future QB.

I'm just glad I get to look forward to watching the Vikes continue to underachieve. :D

Yeah -- Childress has been VEEERRY discreet lately. Sh*t-talking Culpepper after the fact, bragging that he could have had the Packers job, etc. :D

The guy's a tool and he just made it harder for his team to land a future QB.

I'm just glad I get to look forward to watching the Vikes continue to underachieve. :D

1381665[/snapback]

This coming from a fan of a franchise on the brink of TOTAL collapse. :D:D:D

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe