[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Detroit Tigers have 6 homeruns tonight...

Puddy

:D

That's 14 homeruns in 2 1/2 games so far.  I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.  :D

1407911[/snapback]

I wouldn't be too proud of hitting all those homers against the Royals.

Heck, the AAA guy could hit a dinger off our pitching.

I wouldn't be too proud of hitting all those homers against the Royals.

Heck, the AAA guy could hit a dinger off our pitching.

1408132[/snapback]

You're not raining on my parade. It's still 15 homeruns in 3 games and a 3-0 start on the road.

I've got about a 75% chance of getting a ticket to the home opener Monday. I find out tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

You're not raining on my parade.  It's still 15 homeruns in 3 games and a 3-0 start on the road.

I've got about a 75% chance of getting a ticket to the home opener Monday.  I find out tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

1408246[/snapback]

:D Keep it up boys.

The key to us is injuries, we stay out of injury trouble and I really believe we could go for the playoffs.

It's going to be a good year. Bonderman was awesome the other day, Rogers will be solid and I expect 13-14 wins from Robertson / Maroth, Verlander could be interesting.

Hitting should be solid all year.

87 wins or bust.

Yes, I'm glad that Pirates, in their ultimate wisdom, decided not to protect Chris Shelton in the Rule 5 Draft. By the way, the year they didn't protect him, Shelton was their minor league player of the year. Luckily, instead of Shelton, they protected: Mike Lincoln, who they released a few days later, Abraham Nunez, Joe Beimel, & Jason Boyd (all of whom are no longer with the team) :D Then we wonder why the Pirates haven't had a winning season since 1992 !!! The Pirates are too major league baseball what the Lions are to the NFL. :D So, we are spoiled big time by the Steelers, but, no how years of losing feels thanks to the Buccos.

0-4 to start off this campaign :D, but, the Pirates of the American League are doing well. :D

Tigers up 5-0 in the 4th tonight.

Chris Shelton 2 triples and 3 RBI's so far tonight.

In 4 1/3 games he has 13 hits - 5 hr's, 2 triples, 2 doubles, 4 singles, 9 RBI's.  :D

1411400[/snapback]

That guy is on fire.

On a side note, the Royals beat the White Sox again today. :D

On a positive note, the Royals came back from a 6-0 deficit to the White Sox to win.  :D

1410497[/snapback]

I watched that whole game. except i missed the 1st inning when the sox got 5.

so i just saw my sox get 1 run and KC get like 873,467,213 runs.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got Granderson, Guillen, and Shelton carrying my team so far. Yesterday, Shelton picked up his 10th HR and 20th RBI, and Guillen had 4 RBI. Today, the three have combined to go 6-9 with 3 HR, 4 runs, and 8 RBI..... and it's only the 4th inning! Guillen has two HR today and 9 RBI in the last game and a half. :D Unfortunately, it's all taking place against my Twins. :D If they're not careful, they may finish 4th in what may have become the toughest division in MLB.

Edited by Gopher

I've got Granderson, Guillen, and Shelton carrying my team so far.  Yesterday, Shelton picked up his 10th HR and 20th RBI, and Guillen had 4 RBI.  Today, the three have combined to go 6-9 with 3 HR, 4 runs, and 8 RBI..... and it's only the 4th inning!  Guillen has two HR today and 9 RBI in the last game and a half.  :D Unfortunately, it's all taking place against my Twins.  :D  If they're not careful, they may finish 4th in what may have become the toughest division in MLB.

1443799[/snapback]

Twins have given up 29 runs in the last two games, while scoring one. :D

:D