[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre holdout is good for the Packers draft...

Super Twinky

Lavar Arrington had Favre tell him that he was coming back before yesterday.

1438531[/snapback]

That's crap. :D

There is zero referrence of Favre telling Lavar he was coming back.

The speculation is that because Favre DID NOT tell Arrington he was coming back, it is one of the major reasons that Lavra did not sign with the Pack...despite being offered more money.

Again, Favre had his mind made up a while ago, he just now decided to allow the Packers to confirm it.  If he had retired I guess you could say that PFT was wrong, he didn't so you can't.  By the way, Favre has said that he was going to wait and see what types of FA's they signed before he made his mind up.  They failed to sign any FA's and guess what he still decided to stay.  His mind was made up a while ago.  Most Packers fans know that as well.

1438531[/snapback]

That is some serious Bull Chit. :D

Every Packer fan that is a knob slobbering, nut sack swinging Favre Devotee, spent all their time defending Favre's indecision.

I don't recall many saying Favre had secretly made up his mind a long time ago...let alone most Packer fans :D

Again,

Provide a real :D

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's crap. :D 

There is zero referrence of Favre telling Lavar he was coming back.

The speculation is that because Favre DID NOT tell Arrington he was coming back, it is one of the major reasons that Lavra did not sign with the Pack...despite being offered more money.

That is some serious Bull Chit. :D 

Every Packer fan that is a knob slobbering, nut sack swinging Favre Devotee, spent all their time defending Favre's indecision.

I don't recall many saying Favre had secretly made up his mind a long time ago...let alone most Packer fans :D

Again,

Provide a real :D

1438806[/snapback]

Hey dumbass, Lavar was on Sportscenter this morning talking about the phone conversation with Favre. Favre made it official after Arrington told everyone about the conversation. Even after Lavar decided not to go to the Packers Favre decided to come back. He did this because his mind was made up. If you go back to the beggining of this thread you'll see that I've been citing PFT as my source all along. They said that Favre was going to play for one more year and they were right. What more do you want? I told you who I was citing and they were right. Once you can prove that more than 25% of their info is bogus like you said it was, I'll stop citing them.

Hey dumbass, Lavar was on Sportscenter this morning talking about the phone conversation with Favre.  Favre made it official after Arrington told everyone about the conversation.  Even after Lavar decided not to go to the Packers Favre decided to come back.  He did this because his mind was made up.  If you go back to the beggining of this thread you'll see that I've been citing PFT as my source all along.  They said that Favre was going to play for one more year and they were right.  What more do you want?  I told you who I was citing and they were right.  Once you can prove that more than 25% of their info is bogus like you said it was, I'll stop citing them.

1438812[/snapback]

i saw lavar on espn, i don't think he said favre told him he was definitely coming back.

Hey dumbass, Lavar was on Sportscenter this morning talking about the phone conversation with Favre.

1438812[/snapback]

I know, I watched it.

Arrington never said Favre told him he'd secretly made his decision sometime ago and informed the Pack.

Favre made it official after Arrington told everyone about the conversation.

1438812[/snapback]

Hey dumbass, Favre made it official yesterday, Lavar's conversation aired today.

Even after Lavar decided not to go to the Packers Favre decided to come back.

1438812[/snapback]

Wait a minute....how can Favre decide to come back after the Pack failed to sign Arrington, when (according to you & PFT) Favre had already decided to come back? :D

If you go back to the beggining of this thread you'll see that I've been citing PFT as my source all along.

1438812[/snapback]

No...Really? And here all this time I thought you were talking about ESPN. Thanks for clearing that up JJ :D

They said that Favre was going to play for one more year and they were right.  What more do you want?  I told you who I was citing and they were right.  Once you can prove that more than 25% of their info is bogus like you said it was, I'll stop citing them.

1438812[/snapback]

If that were all you & PFT had been saying "They said that Favre was going to play for one more year" ....then yes, you would be & PFT would be right.

But that's not all that you & PFT have been saying is it JJ?

You didn't say this?

Favre told the team a while ago that he wasn't going to retire but that they weren't allowed to make an offical announcement.  Those were his terms.

1438228[/snapback]

You didn't quote PFT saying this?

Anyone who has been coming to this site for the past month or so knows that this is old news. Indeed, we've just heard from our original source regarding the "Favre is returning" story that the more accurate characterization of the development is that Favre gave the team permission on Tuesday to announce publicly that which the organization already has known.

Or this?

But our source promptly informed us that the Packers had given the NFL specific assurances that Favre would be back before the NFL handed the team three prime time appearances in 2006.

Again,

Please provide a :D backing up what you & PFT have been saying about Favre having already told the Pack he was coming back some time ago and that Favre, the Pack & the NFL have just been sitting on this since at least before the schedules were released.

But don't bother JJ. You know why? You can't. There isn't one.

Well....except for PFT's double top secret Deep Throat source that is. :D

BigScore is right. PFT claimed that an unnamed source told them that Favre had indeed decided to come back a while ago -- and told Thompson/McCarthy as much.

A lot of PFT's stories are unverifiable. This is another one. How long are you two going to argue about the validity of PFT itself?

BigScore -- if you don't like PFT, don't read it and ignore JJ.

JJ -- continue enjoying PFT, but if you want to share its content, make sure you do so accurately.

JJ -- continue enjoying PFT, but if you want to share its content, make sure you do so accurately.

1438938[/snapback]

Come on bro, the name of the site is PFT Rumor Mill. I'm not saying they're 100% accurate but they're much better then what this guy says they are. Do you honestly believe that Favre made up his mind just yesterday? I get your point however and will drop the issue. Congrats on getting Favre back for one more season.

Oh I don't mind PFT itself Swiss. They do break a big story every now & then.

They're a good read, but I take them for what they're worth. A rumor mill (even their title states that) until more credible jounarlistic sites back up their stories.

I'm going to let JJ track PFT for as long as he wants, but...and I repeat...BUT...when JJ tries to say a rumor of theirs is true and the only verification he can come up with backing it up, is with another article from PFT's Rumor Mill, I'm gonna call him on it.

:D

1439078[/snapback]

It is what it is. :D

BigScore is right. PFT claimed that an unnamed source told them that Favre had indeed decided to come back a while ago -- and told Thompson/McCarthy as much.

A lot of PFT's stories are unverifiable. This is another one. How long are you two going to argue about the validity of PFT itself?

BigScore -- if you don't like PFT, don't read it and ignore JJ.

1438938[/snapback]

Oh I don't mind PFT itself Swiss. They do break a big story every now & then.

They're a good read, but I take them for what they're worth. A rumor mill (even their title states that) until more credible jounarlistic sites back up their stories.

I'm going to allow JJ to track PFT for one year.

But...and I repeat...BUT...when JJ tries to say a rumor of theirs is true and the only verification he can find to back it up, is with another article from PFT's Rumor Mill, I'm gonna call him on it.

I know, I watched it.

Arrington never said Favre told him he'd secretly made his decision sometime ago and informed the Pack.

Hey dumbass, Favre made it official yesterday, Lavar's conversation aired today.

Wait a minute....how can Favre decide to come back after the Pack failed to sign Arrington, when (according to you & PFT) Favre had already decided to come back? :blink

Or this?

Again,

Please provide a :D backing up what you & PFT have been saying about Favre having already told the Pack he was coming back some time ago and that Favre, the Pack & the NFL have just been sitting on this since at least before the schedules were released.

But don't bother JJ. You know why? You can't. There isn't one.

Well....except for PFT's double top secret Deep Throat source that is. :D

1438933[/snapback]

That Arrington interview was taped. :D:D

That Arrington interview was taped. :D  :D

1439191[/snapback]

Too bad for you.

It'll only confirm that Arrington never said Favre told him he'd secretly made his decision and let Thompson / McCarthy in on it, some time ago.

A non verified rumor, backing a non verified rumor.  :doah:

If it looks like chit and it smells like chit, chances are...it's probably chit!  :D

1439198[/snapback]

It turned out to be correct now didn't it. :D I'll tell you the most entertaining part of this debate is amount of time that you're putting into your responses. I come by this thread, read what you wrote write a 30 second response and then laugh at your lenghty responses. I watched you on two occasions take 30 minutes to prepare your responses. The facts are that PFT said that Favre won't retire, I stated that they said that, Favre didn't retire. You've repeatedly stated that they're not a credible source. I don't care what you think, but I enjoy watching you spaz out. How old are you anyways?

Come on bro, the name of the site is PFT Rumor Mill.  I'm not saying they're 100% accurate but they're much better then what this guy says they are.

1439182[/snapback]

No, they're not. They hit on about 25% to 30%.

Do you honestly believe that Favre made up his mind just yesterday?

1439182[/snapback]

The Charles Woodson signing kinda speaks to that dontcha' know?

By Adam Schefter

NFL Analyst

Woodson's choice of Green Bay was directly related to Brett Favre 's decision to return to the Packers for at least one more season. Woodson's agent, Carl Poston, said Favre's comeback was a "key component" in his client's decision.

Somehow I doubt Favre was trying to sabotage the Pack's ability to sign FA's. Especially as that's what he's been complaining about all this time.
I get your point however and will drop the issue.

1439182[/snapback]

I'd say that's finally a smart move on your part.

Congrats on getting Favre back for one more season.

1439182[/snapback]

Comprehension skills down?

1439250[/snapback]

You're a tool. Favre told Arrington that he wasn't going to retire. Lavar told people that Brett said that to him. Lavar's choice not to sign with Green Bay had nothing to do with his belief that Favre wasn't coming back this season.

You're a tool.  Favre told Arrington that he wasn't going to retire.  Lavar told people that Brett said that to him.  Lavar's choice not to sign with Green Bay had nothing to do with his belief that Favre wasn't coming back this season.

1439257[/snapback]

My guess: money played a HUGH factor in Arrington's decision to play elsewhere. Just a hunch.

It turned out to be correct now didn't it. :D

1439219[/snapback]

The facts are that PFT said that Favre won't retire, I stated that they said that, Favre didn't retire.

1439219[/snapback]

No, that's not what you or PFT said.

This what you & PFT said.

Favre told the team a while ago that he wasn't going to retire but that they weren't allowed to make an offical announcement.  Those were his terms. 

1438228[/snapback]

Others have now pointed this out to you as well.

No, that's not what you or PFT said.

This what you & PFT said.

Others have now pointed this out to you as well.

1439262[/snapback]

This is what PFT said, do you know Mike McCarthy, Brett Favre or Ted Thompson?

You're a tool.  Favre told Arrington that he wasn't going to retire.  Lavar told people that Brett said that to him.  Lavar's choice not to sign with Green Bay had nothing to do with his belief that Favre wasn't coming back this season.

1439257[/snapback]

You're an idiot. If I type slower will you understand?

You have repeatedly stated that Favre made his decision sometime ago and made the Pack aware of this, sometime ago.

In the interview, Arrington never says Favre told him that.

Jeez you're dense. :D