[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre holdout is good for the Packers draft...

Super Twinky

My guess: money played a HUGH factor in Arrington's decision to play elsewhere. Just a hunch.

1439261[/snapback]

The Pack reportedly offered more $$$ than what the Giants have given him.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

You're an idiot. If I type slower will you understand?

You have repeatedly stated that Favre made his decision sometime ago and made the Pack aware of this, sometime ago.

In the interview, Arrington never says Favre told him that.

Jeez you're dense. :D

1439265[/snapback]

I never said that Favre told Arrington that, I said that Favre told Arrington that he wasn't goinmg to retire. :D

1439267[/snapback]

This is true but he said that he wanted to stay in the NFC East and probably liked the Giants' chances of winning better than the Packers.

This is what PFT said

1439264[/snapback]

Nahhhh.....really? Anybody else say it numbnuts?

do you know Mike McCarthy, Brett Favre or Ted Thompson?

1439264[/snapback]

Why? Do you know them?

I definitely don't know McCarthy or Thompson.

Don't really know Brett either. But when Brett was still here in Atlanta, him & some other Falcons used to hangout at Tattletails where I worked. Served him a few beers and we'd shoot the chit in passing.

I never said that Favre told Arrington that, I said that Favre told Arrington that he wasn't goinmg to retire. :D

1439273[/snapback]

Then you're really are an idiot. You used something Arrington didn't say, to support of a non verifiable PFT rumor.

You're nuts guy :D

Nahhhh.....really? Anybody else say it numbnuts?

1439287[/snapback]

Someone else may have but I'm not aware of it. Like I've said all along, PFT said he wouldn't retire, I repeated that, he didn't retire. Unless McCarthy, Favre or Thompson have told you otherwise, I'll continue to think you're wrong. :D

Then you're really are an idiot. You used something Arrington didn't say, to support of a non verifiable PFT rumor.

You're nuts guy :D

1439291[/snapback]

Arrington did say that Favre told him that he wasn't going to retire. :D

Like I've said all along, PFT said he wouldn't retire, I repeated that, he didn't retire.

1439294[/snapback]

You're about as dumb as a stump aren't you? You can't even remember what you've said and what you say PFT has said.

This is what both you & PFT have been saying all along;

Favre told the team a while ago that he wasn't going to retire but that they weren't allowed to make an offical announcement.  Those were his terms.

1438228[/snapback]

Actually, I think I may have just insulted stumps. :D

You're about as dumb as a stump aren't you? You can't even remember what you've said and what you say PFT has said.

This is what both you & PFT have been saying all along;

Actually, I think I may have just insulted stumps. :D

1439305[/snapback]

This is entertaining, I don't dispute that PFT claimed that Favre had already told McCarthy and Thompson that he wasn't going to retire and they weren't allowed to make an official announcement. PFT has said that all along and I merely repeated what they had said. Favre told Arrington that he wasn't going to retire before he made the official statemernt to the media. Lavar Arrington confirmed this. The statement made to McCarthy and Thompson are diiferent than the one that he made to Arrington you dumb manure. You obviously aren't a good listener and you need to go back to serving drinks.

Edited by Jumpin Johnies

you two girls still at it? :D

JJ, i think it's safe to say PFT predicted favre would come back for one more year. of course, about 80% of the rest of the general population also predicted favre would play this year, so that's no great feat. but what you're trying to claim for them is something more...that favre knew for certain he was coming back for weeks, that he directly told the packers as much, and that they conspired to keep it quiet (except to tell lavar arrington :D) for....well, for what reason again? sorry, but at this point, that PFT scenario has clearly NOT been validated by events.

Edited by Azazello1313

you two girls still at it?  :D

JJ, i think it's safe to say PFT predicted favre would come back for one more year.  of course, about 80% of the rest of the general population also predicted favre would play this year, so that's no great feat.  but what you're trying to claim for them is something more...that favre knew for certain he was coming back for weeks, that he directly told the packers as much, and that they conspired to keep it quiet (except to tell lavar arrington :D)  for....well, for what reason again?  sorry, but at this point, that PFT scenario has clearly NOT been validated by events.

1439809[/snapback]

I guess Favre, McCarthy or Thompson could validate them but none of us no them personally. Although Big Score did poor a beer for Brett Favre once. I guess the NFL just gave the Packers three Primetime games next year in hopes that Favre would return. :D

I guess Favre, McCarthy or Thompson could validate them but none of us no them personally.  Although Big Score did poor a beer for Brett Favre once.  I guess the NFL just gave the Packers three Primetime games next year in hopes that Favre would return. :D

1439837[/snapback]

I wouldn't be suprised if we saw the Packers in the playoffs next year. Farve staying was hugh for them.

I guess Favre, McCarthy or Thompson could validate them but none of us no them personally.  Although Big Score did poor a beer for Brett Favre once.  I guess the NFL just gave the Packers three Primetime games next year in hopes that Favre would return. :D

1439837[/snapback]

well, sure. if they thought there's an 80% chance of favre coming back for his swan song tour, they wouldn't want to be left out in the cold. they HAD to give madden a few more chances to slob lord favre's knob, even if that meant risking putting aaron rodgers on prime time. didn't they institute some prime time scheduling flexibility this year anyway? maybe it was just for that reason. :D maybe all along the NFL didn't know something the PFT rumor mill thought it did :D

1439267[/snapback]

Ya know, I don't doubt that the report is true, BUT I haven't actually heard it confirmed anywhere.

It begs the question...is the difference between you and JJ the careful use of the word "reportedly"? :D

Ya know, I don't doubt that the report is true, BUT I haven't actually heard it confirmed anywhere.

It begs the question...is the difference between you and JJ the careful use of the word "reportedly"? :D

1439932[/snapback]

:D"reportedly" :D

JJ what you're trying to claim for them is something more...that favre knew for certain he was coming back for weeks, that he directly told the packers as much, and that they conspired to keep it quiet (except to tell lavar arrington :D)  for....well, for what reason again?  sorry, but at this point, that PFT scenario has clearly NOT been validated by events.

1439809[/snapback]

Az,

I'm sure JJ knows this, considering that you, Swiss, myself & others have pointed this out to him several times now...but...he...just...can't...admit...it...

Give it up and leave him alone, or he might start :D

Anyway, trying to talk logically to him, is akin to :D

Edited by Big Score 1