[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LOST

aqualung

So when is the encore for this episode? I missed it as sleep became a priority so I could be here at work by 2 am.

No TIVO at my house, heck Im lucky just to have a TV.

As long as they keep new episodes going this is one show I am addicted to.

maybe ana doesn't die. the preview for next's week show has kate saying, "she's dead," and then flashes to ana on the ground. maybe "she" is referring to libby. just a thought.

1451750[/snapback]

Ana-Lucia is on Regis and Kelly as I'm typing. She has definately bit the dust.

So when is the encore for this episode? I missed it as sleep became a priority so I could be here at work by 2 am.

No TIVO at my house, heck Im lucky just to have a TV.

As long as they keep new episodes going this is one show I am addicted to.

1451840[/snapback]

abc is running episodes of "lost," "alias" and a few other shows on its web site this month for free. you can watch it there. you could also download the new episode from itunes for $2.

It's a long shot....but does anyone think that Claire is the daughter that Jack's father was trying to get to in Australia?  Could Jack and Claire be long lost siblings?

:D

1451817[/snapback]

:D Whoa, that would sure complicate things.

It's a long shot....but does anyone think that Claire is the daughter that Jack's father was trying to get to in Australia?  Could Jack and Claire be long lost siblings?

:D

1451817[/snapback]

Yep, that's the speculatioin that's swirling around.

The apparent death of Ana Lucia was reinforced by comments from two of the show's executive producers to TVGuide.com. The decision to make the character a short-timer was reached early and was unrelated to Rodriguez's drunken-driving case in Hawaii, where the series is filmed, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse said.

"A lot of this is going to sound like spin, so all we can give you is our word that this is exactly what happened," Lindelof told TVGuide.com. When Rodriguez auditioned for the role she made it clear she was "sort of a nomadic spirit" and would commit to a limited run, he said.

As befitting the convoluted "Lost," however, there was more to the story.

Another issue was that Watros was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence on the same December night as Rodriguez, but separately.

Rodriguez, 27, was sentenced to jail time and fined $500 after she pleaded guilty last month, serving about 65 hours in an Oahu correctional facility. Watros, 37, was fined and had her license suspended for 90 days after pleading guilty to drunken driving in January.

Lindelof told TVGuide.com that he and Cuse knew that it might seem they were trying to make a point rather than advance the story as intended.

"It's going to look like this is the 'Lost' producers' attempt to say, 'Don't drive drunk!' " Lindelof said.

But they decided not to alter the plot line because everything that follows this season "all sort of falls from this event," said Cuse.

maybe ana doesn't die. the preview for next's week show has kate saying, "she's dead," and then flashes to ana on the ground. maybe "she" is referring to libby. just a thought.

1451750[/snapback]

I'm thinking just the opposite...Libby alive, Anna dead.

I'm thinking just the opposite...Libby alive, Anna dead.

1451990[/snapback]

Yep and Libby hangs on long enough to rat Michael out and then she dies of comlications from being shot.

not to mention that she got busted at least once for DUI in Hawaii and played the typical "do you know who I am" game.

1451600[/snapback]

Producers said Michelle's show departure had nothing to do with that and her character was always to be short lived. The unplesant to work with attitude probably sped things along in her demise.

Okay episode with a decent/shocking ending. 3 out of 5 stars.