[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

may birthdays...

Bier Meister

well..... for my birthday, we broke away to apsen. it's also our first little family vacation staying at a pet friendly hotel so we brought the 2 pooches..... just having a heck of a time... hotel is virtually empty so we got so free upgrades etc.... today we popped open a sparkling rose dessert wine. very nice...roses and rassberries. this would be great with chocolate! it's a banfi rosa regale......

5/16/62 - The salt in the pepper is giving the side of my head a Mr. Appleton look, but at least my hair isn't falling out. If it ever does, the hair in my ears could grow long enough for a bad combover. I'm kidding... ok, I'm not kidding... I bought a special trimmer... for you young guys, your day will come. :D I almost forgot, I can't see that well anymore either. I've never worn glasses, but I can't see the screens in the conference rooms at work that well. Went in last week and got bifocals :D . Dr. said it was all downhill after 40 in reading close up. I told her I read just fine close up and distance was no problem... her response... wait until you see what you were missing. :D

PS – I don’t believe in astrology at all, as every kid in the baby room at the hospital would share my personality type… but that’s typical of a Taurus.

the kicker....... some of you know i am a big fan of pacific rim/asian cuisine. there is a place in NY i want try, but won't have the time- Nobu. he is one of the iron chefs... it turns out he has one here in aspen.... food was fantastic! mmmmm.... next, daddy gets backrub

I share the same birthday as Thews  :D  (although he's an old fart)

Rhippens too  :D  He didn't give his year though.

1461194[/snapback]

my mother and one of my best friends is also 5/16

:D

Cool.

Although I wish you'd have said two of your best friends :D

1461202[/snapback]

ah.... it's ok champ......

let's talk about it over at arby's. my treat.

fwiw- my wife is going to visit her sister toledo... flying into det.... i thought about flying out and back- but spending time with you and my det huddler friends......

Edited by Bier Meister

fwiw- my wife is going to visit her sister toledo... flying into det.... i thought about flying out and back- but spending time with you and my det huddler friends......

1461217[/snapback]

Let us know if this happens. We'll make that New York visit into a joke :D

if it happens...definitely.    i didn't even mention it here because i wasn't sure if i can swing it (take a little time from work here, taking a little time from work there).

1461247[/snapback]

:D:D

I share the same birthday as Thews  :D  (although he's an old fart)

Rhippens too  :D  He didn't give his year though.

1461194[/snapback]

:D

as far as the year goes, 79 for my wife, 80 for me.

happy birthday all.