[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The New Nazis

cliaz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude are you coming on to me, does that mean something ghey?

1478670[/snapback]

Hey Now fella-back off...just a little :D -thought you'd be in a good mood now that you can see your winky again...NTTAWWT :D

Edited by PantherDave

It's to late at night here on the EC for me to get into how I feel about these people, but they seem to thank we just lucked into this country-wrong!! We won it fair and square with blood, sweat, souls lost and tears-made it ours, and many different ethinic groups have worked their collective asses off to make this country what it is today. Also, if anyones got a problem with the grand old USA-get the fug out and leave us alone. No third world wannabe is going to topple us and make us go away-when the smoke clears this country will still be standing. Why do I feel this way---well their both asleep right now, as their having a sleep over in Big Sis room- one's 5 years old and the others soon to be 3-all the reason I need.

1478645[/snapback]

Well said. I wonder if they feel the same way as you do about their children. Unfortunately, some of them (not all) feel a good life for their kids is suicide for the cause. I wonder how things can be in a culture or region of the world to have that as an asperation for your kids. I know I cannot imagine that for mine...

Unfortunately Iraq isn't working out so well, so we need some sort of different approach.

Edited by TDFFFreak

Is the irony of this lost on you, PD?  Clue:  Iraq.

1478751[/snapback]

I never thought the Iraq invasion was on the up and up, then again-hidden agenda or not, any momo that test his "chemical toys" on other people in his country, claimed to have a "human shield" of children at the ready..so on and so on. It was not right, but another fuggin wacko zealot is no longer in power, and I tend to accentuate the positive. I do have a major problem with people who hate me because I'm American and a Christian-and see that as their right to wish harm and a terrible death on myself, so, you have views your own, and I respect that, in saying this..perhaps we should be the world police as I think we've still done more good than harm over the years-some mistakes, absolutley.

I don't think the Iranian people think that way. It's the lunatic president that spews all of this rhetoric and people are scared to oppose him. There's no such thing as free speech and opposing him verbally is probably grounds for death.

1477604[/snapback]

Wrong. He was elected by the Iranian people, most of whom are anti-semitic...

Guest Cherni
Wrong.  He was elected by the Iranian people, most of whom are anti-semitic...

1478840[/snapback]

OK and Dubya was elected by the American people, most of whom do not agree with him either as shown by his 31% approval rating. :D

Part or maybe even a majority of the population is anti-semetic but I don't see all them in agreement to wiping Israel off the face of the earth, killing millions. Not everyone in Iran is a radical nut. Just my .02

Edited by Cherni

Couple of interesting quotes from the story:

Sam Kermanian, of the U.S.-based Iranian-American Jewish Federation, said in an interview from Los Angeles that he had contacted members of the Jewish community in Iran — including the lone Jewish member of the Iranian parliament — and they denied any such measure was in place.

So, the Iranians are so anti-semitic that they elected a Jew to their Parliament. :D

Mr. Javdanfar said that not all clauses of the law had been passed through the parliament and said the requirement that Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians wear special insignia might be part of an older version of the Islamic dress law, which was first written two years ago.

“In any case, there is no way that they could have forced Iranian Jews to wear this,” he added. “The Iranian people would never stand for it.”

Again, Iranians are so anti-semitic...... :D

I don't think the Iranian people think that way. It's the lunatic president that spews all of this rhetoric and people are scared to oppose him. There's no such thing as free speech and opposing him verbally is probably grounds for death.

1477604[/snapback]

correct. only 10-15% of the country supports him. The rest either think he's a facking nutjob or just don't care because they are starving and dirt poor. This is what my buddy from Iran told me.

I am amazed that there is 25,000 jewish people living there. I would of thought that would be the last place they would want to live, makes you wonder if they(Iranians) are as anti-jew as the papers like to push.I would of guessed zero lived there.

1479780[/snapback]

I know an Iranian Jew. He escaped a couple years ago. He quickly got a green card here because of his refugee status.

So, you guys are saying that the Iranians arent anti-semitic? The same Iranians who lead the middle east in contributions to families of suicide bombers in Palestine? The same Iranians who kidnapped our embassy personel for over a year in 1979? The same Iranians who burn American flags in the street to this very day? The same Iranians who are remarkably silent when their nutty President says that all Jews must be slaughtered? Yes, right.... :D

Guest Cherni
So, you guys are saying that the Iranians arent anti-semitic?  The same Iranians who lead the middle east in contributions to families of suicide bombers in Palestine?  The same Iranians who kidnapped our embassy personel for over a year in 1979?  The same Iranians who burn American flags in the street to this very day?  The same Iranians who are remarkably silent when their nutty President says that all Jews must be slaughtered?  Yes, right.... :D

1479845[/snapback]

What don't you understand about their Prez being a hardliner who you CANNOT disagree with or you'll be killed? You can't stand up and say, "Hey Prez, I don't think we should wipe out Israel". They don't have the same liberties as us obviously and the population is in no position to oppose him. As Ursa mentioned, they have a Jewish member of Parliament, as Meatface mentioned most people think he's a nut. And if it was so bad over there, the 25,000 Jews would probably be on their way out. Don't you think?

What don't you understand about their Prez being a hardliner who you CANNOT disagree with or you'll be killed? You can't stand up and say, "Hey Prez, I don't think we should wipe out Israel". They don't have the same liberties as us obviously and the population is in no position to oppose him. As Ursa mentioned, they have a Jewish member of Parliament, as Meatface mentioned most people think he's a nut. And if it was so bad over there, the 25,000 Jews would probably be on their way out. Don't you think?

1479861[/snapback]

Wow, I constantly hear that sort of excuse from Mussi's everywhere. What about Muslims/Iranians here who have freedom of speech? Where is their outrage? What about Muslim groups here? not a word. Why dont they ever stand up and denounce asspipes like this nut? What about members of the Iranian parliment? Not a word from other pol's in their country, even though this guy hasnt killed anyone in the gobment. Is courage in such short supply in Iran that no one, not even religious figures will speak out? And that is the excuse you are defending? What about Muslims in other countries? Their silence is deafening and speaks volumes. So, defend these anti-semites if you want. Chamberlin did the same thing when people criticized Hitler...

Wow, I constantly hear that sort of excuse from Mussi's everywhere.  What about Muslims/Iranians here who have freedom of speech?  Where is their outrage?  What about Muslim groups here?  not a word.  Why dont they ever stand up and denounce asspipes like this nut?  What about members of the Iranian parliment?  Not a word from other pol's in their country, even though this guy hasnt killed anyone in the gobment.  Is courage in such short supply in Iran that no one, not even religious figures will speak out?  And that is the excuse you are defending?  What about Muslims in other countries?  Their silence is deafening and speaks volumes.  So, defend these anti-semites if you want.  Chamberlin did the same thing when people criticized Hitler...

1479865[/snapback]

I can provide you with dozens of condemnations of extremist Islam from dozens of Islamic sources. In fact, I did exactly that in this very thread - the two Ayatollahs in Qom, right there in Iran's holiest city, speaking out day after day.

You, however, need to be comfortable in your prejudices, so I suggest you stick with WorldNet, Bill Reilly and all the rest of the idiots that will be happy to pander to your pre-conceived opinions.

• 11 months later...

nostradamus predicted that WWIII would be started by a great king from the land of Persia (Iran).

Aaaaand... one more step closer to WWIII. Even Hillary Clinton is suggesting the possibility of a military involvement might be necessary -- if ALL other options are taken first. :D

Democratic presidential candidate and New York Senator Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that it might be necessary for America to confront Iran militarily, addressing that possibility more directly than any of the other presidential candidates who spoke this week to the National Jewish Democratic Council.

She is taking what I'll consider an intelligent approach to it as well (surprise! ...maybe she does have some 'fight' in her after all; and maybe a brain too!):

Still, she said, all avenues should be explored, since "if we do have to take offensive military action against Iran, it would be far better if the rest of the world saw it as a position of last resort, not first resort, because the effect and consequences will be global."

:D