[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mbenga suspended six games for going into stands

myhousekey

"According to all involved, Cassandra Johnson was upset that a man and woman kept standing and cheering, blocking the view of her children. Johnson was accused of hitting the woman twice during a verbal confrontation; Johnson told police she did not make any physical contact."

Real classy...I've been at games and my view was blocked multiple times but I never got into a verbal confrontation...:D

"According to all involved, Cassandra Johnson was upset that a man and woman kept standing and cheering, blocking the view of her children. Johnson was accused of hitting the woman twice during a verbal confrontation; Johnson told police she did not make any physical contact."

Real classy...I've been at games and my view was blocked multiple times but I never got into a verbal confrontation...:D

1495180[/snapback]

Even at 6'5"? Or are we talking without stepladder? :D

Supposedly the Mrs. Avery was thowing F bombs all over and acting all ghetto-trash and was the instigator in the whole thing- went BAPS on their ass.

I dunno, I kinda like the Suns with Mbenga out for the rest of the series.

1495253[/snapback]

I really hope you're kidding.

I caught the end of the TNT guys talking about it before tonights game. I believe I heard the fans involved in the altercation were eventually kicked out of the arena.

Of course my point wasn't about who was right and who was wrong b/t Mrs. Johnson and the fans but more about the ridiculous suspension guidelines.

If the Mavs get out of this series they'll miss those fouls on Hack-A-Shaq.

I really hope you're kidding.

1495257[/snapback]

Cmon Darin- not even goin to answer that :D

Yeah the suspension is BS-not the way the going into the stands rule was meant. I just love how the media portrays it as the fans getting ejected, when the reality is Mrs. Avery is the problem. I have a very good friend who sat close to her in the SA/Dallas series- and said she was pullin the same sh1t- telling fans to sit down, and starting trouble all around her.

Dirk was ballin- hope The Mavs close em out!

Cmon Darin- not even goin to answer that  :D

Yeah the suspension is BS-not the way the going into the stands rule was meant.  I just love how the media portrays it as the fans getting ejected, when the reality is Mrs. Avery is the problem. I have a very good friend who sat close to her in the SA/Dallas series- and said she was pullin the same sh1t- telling fans to sit down, and starting trouble all around her.

Dirk was ballin- hope The Mavs close em out!

1496175[/snapback]

Thought so... but ya never know... I guess I expected a " :D " or a " :D " or something.... :D

The suspension isn't BS under the current rules. You CANNOT go into the stands. Period. Now, the rule ITSELF is BS...

People just need to chill the eff out... :D

Edited by darin3

This is one way the NBA is f'd up. Antonio Davis, who is in the game, jumps the scorers table and gets into the stands, and he gets five games. Jason Terry punches Finley in the sack and gets one. No name does nothing and gets six. Not that this even matters, except that they could probably use those six fouls against Shaq if the Heat are in the Finals, but that's just ridiculous.

Edited by Dutch Oven