[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WOOO HOOO!

sundaynfl

And according to another news story today......4 cups of coffee /day reduces your chances of getting cirrhosis of the liver by 80%. :D 1 cup/day 20% reduction.

Edited by rocknrobn26

And accoding to another news story today......4 cups of coffee reduce your chances of getting cirrhosis of the liver by 80%. :D 1 cup/day 20% reduction.

I read that one earlier. Good news for the college community!

And according to another news story today......4 cups of coffee /day reduces your chances of getting cirrhosis of the liver by 80%. :D 1 cup/day 20% reduction.

I know I always follow up a big night out drinking with a fresh pot of coffee the next morning :D

Amazing- I had no idea I was a genius- like the rest of you boozehounds :D

:D , hmmm, more coffee, or less alcohol???? tough one

Didn't read the article but on the news last night they said you would need to drink 17 beers a day for maximum effect. I'm pretty sure that H8's the only one fully protected.

twiley? :D