[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Draft

Thrash-494

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was tempted to go back to rb with this pick.

Fitz I consider the last of my tier 1 wr's so decided to go with him.

I was hoping for Fitz with 2.10. Now I'll probably have to go RB or stretch for a receiver. :D

Yeah, this is why its important to check as often as possible and set preselects. I don't want to step in yet but this is pushing it....

. . . . . . . :D

:D:D

Hopefully we get going again tomorrow and get a lot done. I didn't really want to take Julius Jones at 2.10 but there wasn't much else left. Could have taken a wideout (Harrison, Boldin) but they're in my next teir after the first 5 and it felt too early. I'm looking forward to 3.03 if we ever get there.... :D

Yeah, this is why its important to check as often as possible and set preselects. I don't want to step in yet but this is pushing it....

. . . . . . . :D

:D:D

Hopefully we get going again tomorrow and get a lot done. I didn't really want to take Julius Jones at 2.10 but there wasn't much else left. Could have taken a wideout (Harrison, Boldin) but they're in my next teir after the first 5 and it felt too early. I'm looking forward to 3.03 if we ever get there.... :D

Did you do those picks for him? :D Perhaps not, it does not indicate the commish made the picks.

I personally don't like using preselects, especially if I'm on the turn pick. I like gauging how the draft is flowing and changing my strategy if necessary. Fortunately I have good 'net access at work and wireless at home so a computer is always nearby! :D

Hopefully will be able to get my next two in tonight, otherwise I will check first thing tomorrow morning - note I am on the west siiiiiiiide so my day starts at 10:30 or 11am Eastern.

Edit: So far, I like JoJo's team. Took Brown perhaps a little early, but he's gonna have a big year. I agree w/ his blurb on Moss, and landed Lewis for another risk/reward guy.

Again, I will be checking in first thing in the morning... :D

Edited by darin3

Sorry...my daughter split her head open on the coffee table...I spent the majority of the night in the E.R. I made my picks as soon as I got home....again I'm sorry for the wait yesterday. I will be here all day today.

Sorry...my daughter split her head open on the coffee table...I spent the majority of the night in the E.R. I made my picks as soon as I got home....again I'm sorry for the wait yesterday. I will be here all day today.

Another Bills fan? Youre ok in my book!

:D

Thank you very much.......So who do you want the QB to be? I'm a Losman fan...let the bashing began

No bashing from me. I want Losman to get the chance at least. He has the tools, just needs to be coached properly, which I think will happen now.

Ive never seen Nall play, and Holcumb is great!!! as a backup...

I got Losman in 2 leagues because I honestly think he will succeed. He just needs to be given a fair opportunity and time to develop.

Sorry to hear that. :D Hope she is doing better.

Edited by Men In Tights

Alright, spending most of the night in the ER sounds like a good enough excuse to me. :D Let's get moving now so we can finish this by tomorrow. I was aiming for Gates and missed him by one pick, but I like Chambers a lot this year so it turned out okay. So far:

S. Alexander 1.03

J. Jones 2.10

C. Chambers 3.03

:D

I will check first thing tomorrow morning - note I am on the west siiiiiiiide so my day starts at 10:30 or 11am Eastern.

Again, I will be checking in first thing in the morning... :D

You're up Big D... 7:00AM.. beep.. beep.. beep.. beep