[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Draft

Thrash-494

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have pre-picked my draft spots....if it gets choked up on my pick. Just pick something for me......I have to leave at 5pm E. I thought we might be done by now......ho hum, that's what I get for thinking!!!

Edited by hause62

I have pre-picked my draft spots....if it gets choked up on my pick. Just pick something for me......I have to leave at 5pm E. I thought we might be done by now......ho hum, that's what I get for thinking!!!

Glad to have you aboard!

Hmm, REZ was just in here... :D

Falling behind a bit at WR and TE but I'm loving the running back depth. All three of my backups could easily be starting by midseason or will at least have a solid amount of work. :D

Palmer, Carson CIN QB

Alexander, Shaun SEA RB

Jones, Julius DAL RB

Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB

Benson, Cedric CHI RB

Dayne, Ron DEN RB

Chambers, Chris MIA WR

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

McCardell, Keenan SDC WR

Edited by Thrash-494

Falling behind a bit at WR and TE but I'm loving the running back depth. All three of my backups could easily be starting by midseason or will at least have a solid amount of work. :D

Palmer, Carson CIN QB

Alexander, Shaun SEA RB

Jones, Julius DAL RB

Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB

Benson, Cedric CHI RB

Dayne, Ron DEN RB

Chambers, Chris MIA WR

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

McCardell, Keenan SDC WR

There's RB depth, and then there's Ron Dayne...don't get confused on which is which... :D

Not so sure about that...this mock has equivalated into a classroom where there's a couple of people in the front rows taking the test, and the rest of us are sitting in the back copying off of Darin :D

I suppose I should take that as a compliment? :D:D

I'm going to start stepping in and making picks for anyone who takes more than 20 or 30 minutes. Sigalf03 has been on the clock a while now.... :D

What's with the defenses going so early? Those three went more than a round before they did in the Huddle mock draft last week. :D

EDIT: As soon as I post this he picks. :D

Edited by Thrash-494