[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Public Tailgate Service Annoucement

bushwacked

The Concerned Members for a Better Tailgate Community (CMBTC) have decided to notify you, some of our most irritable recognizable newbies (MIRN), of our concerns about your routine abhorrent posting tendencies. No matter how outrageous and inexcusable the behavior displayed by veteran posters like Spain and Skins, we still strive for intelligent and intellectual discussion.

Please take this as a sign of potential kinship. Guys like Zeke have been thrown out of our managerial evaluation. Our research shows that the MIRN needs to go through a 12-step process and the CMBTC has taken the courtesy of assigning you, Dmarc and Cerwin, the first step in a hopeful self-perpuating/ personal growth process. The first respective step is explained below:

Dmarc: The CMBTC has appreciated the fact that you have morphed from a total flag-waving troll into a half time flag-waving troll. STEP ONE: Try posting a complete sentence without using multiple apostrophe punctuation.

Cerwin: The CMBTC acknowledges that you believe in some kind of cause. STEP ONE: Try using logic, facts, and/or sense in trying to justify your beliefs. When you are challenged on a BS statement, either admit it or prove what you are trying to say. We at the CMBTC believe you have the ability to use more than one sentence in a given post.

The CMBTC knows this takes considerably effort on behalf of the MIRN. It's a full time job. And since you guys are here on Saturday...we're going to need you to come in on Sunday too. The CMBTC appreciates the MRIN's cooperation in this mutual goal. We will notify the MRIN of steps 2-12 as deemed necessary and prudent.

Sincere Condolences,

CMBTC

cc: DMD

WW

i have decided that i do not like those peoples who call demselves conservatives. they only seem to care about demselves. they make me pretty dang angry because I care about everyone.

jimmy cares.

and this bush guy is kind of stupid when i listen to him speak. when gore beat him in the 2000 election why did he become president again? can someone explain that to me honestly, because gore won that election but was not made president. what kind of screwy system do we have where the dum loser wins?

and i think dmarc, cerwin and jumping johnnies are dum, too.

my name is jimmy.

Edited by My Name Is Jimmy

No matter how outrageous and inexcusable the behavior displayed by veteran posters like Spain and Skins, we still strive for intelligent and intellectual discussion.

Now i take extreme offense to that statement. I am way more terrible than Spain or Skins. Seriously. I demand acknowledgment!

Now i take extreme offense to that statement. I am way more terrible than Spain or Skins. Seriously. I demand acknowledgment!

Cliaz, bad move...you forgot the one of the tenants of the CMBTC. You are bumped down from Step 10 to Step 9.

::D

:D The CMBTC is disappointed with your routine refusal to advance while stagnating at Step 2 for the last 1.5 years. We do all hope for the best, but the CMBTC has concluded in 15 years our offspring will probably intellectually out duel you and Dmarc while you guys wave flags and call people hyenas without bringing anything to the table while die heartedly supporting whatever wacky bassackwards Republican philosophy is out there at any given time. Unfortunately, the CMBTC 12 step process is fallible.

Best regards,

CMBTC

cc: DMD

WW