[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Commish Sites

The last 2 years I've had held my league at ESPN and both years the first few weeks were rough (live scoring and waivers) and then it was pretty smooth after that. People in my league of course complained and I was very frustrated myself. So...this year I am looking for another site...a better site for our money.

I did a search and found some posts from last year. Most seem to have MyFantasyLeague as being the best. RTSports and Fanball also had some good comments.

Has anything changed from a year ago or are these still the best around?

Your input is appreciated. Thanks!!

I like MFL. Last year the only problem they had was with their actual stats provider, so it wasn't even a slow down due to the week one crush every FF site faces, theirprovider of stats was having difficulties so stats were delayed 15-30 minutes.

But, I had no problems accessing any of my league pages at any time, never had a problem submitting a lineup, and once the stats provider (who also supplies the majority of other sites giving live stats feeds) got on track (by week 2), the live stat feed was great. I do believe they have since implemented a backup stat source in case a similar situation were to come up.

Thanks for everyones input. So far I like what MFL has to offer.

Does anyone know if they give projections? I know ESPN and CBSSportsline give their predicted points a player will get for each week. A lot of my league members like that feature. I looked around on MFL, but couldn't find anything that says they do that.

Thanks.

Thanks for everyones input. So far I like what MFL has to offer.

Does anyone know if they give projections? I know ESPN and CBSSportsline give their predicted points a player will get for each week. A lot of my league members like that feature. I looked around on MFL, but couldn't find anything that says they do that.

Thanks.

MFL has a partnership with Draft Sharks that does this. It is free, and if the commish enables the link in the setup, owners can click on a link to the draft sharks site that will give them a suggested starting lineup based on their projections and your league's lineup and scoring rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Again, just because someone has to - RTSports.com is by far my favorite. Their scoreboard pages, waiver wire process and live draft are far superior to MFL. They do not have the ability to customize the look that MFL has, but I think that the other factors make up for this. I have leagues on both sites and really prefer the look and feel of RTS much better. MFL is definately better than both ESPN and CBS, but in second place to RTS.

RTSports is the best, their tech support is phenomenal, whenever I request help, or forget how to do something, I get an e-mail reply within HOURS ! You won't get that kind of support anywhere else ! Also, their waiver wire process is very easy to use ! :D

RTSports is the best, their tech support is phenomenal, whenever I request help, or forget how to do something, I get an e-mail reply within HOURS ! You won't get that kind of support anywhere else ! Also, their waiver wire process is very easy to use ! :D

You get that support at MFL. Message Board reply or e-mail within hours, sometimes within minutes.