[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

players you normally avoid?

Avernus

you can have him, then...I don't trust Hass...

Don't forget that Hass was putting up some pretty impressive numbers last year with Joe Jurevicies and Bobby Engram as a #1 and #2 WR for a large chunk of the season. If, Djax is healthy, Engram goes to a #3, and Burleson should fit well in the #2 spot. The Seahawks will likely kick on all cylinders under the Holmgren West Coast Offense again in 2006. If they have injuries, they still have weapons and Hass proved his worthiness last year w/ a lack of talent amongst his targets. I understand the gut feeling, but I doubt this is the "on again off again" Seahawks of 3-6 years ago.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget that Hass was putting up some pretty impressive numbers last year with Joe Jurevicies and Bobby Engram as a #1 and #2 WR for a large chunk of the season. If, Djax is healthy, Engram goes to a #3, and Burleson should fit well in the #2 spot. The Seahawks will likely kick on all cylinders under the Holmgren West Coast Offense again in 2006. If they have injuries, they still have weapons and Hass proved his worthiness last year w/ a lack of talent amongst his targets. I understand the gut feeling, but I doubt this is the "on again off again" Seahawks of 3-6 years ago.

I agree to an extent....but JJ had the surest hands of the bunch....DJax was always known for the dropsies and burleson doesn't have the best hands either....

plus...somebody's getting hurt in this bunch anyways....I don't like to try and predict injuries..but it just seems the likely scenario here...

I agree to an extent....but JJ had the surest hands of the bunch....DJax was always known for the dropsies and burleson doesn't have the best hands either....

plus...somebody's getting hurt in this bunch anyways....I don't like to try and predict injuries..but it just seems the likely scenario here...

I think if Jackson somehow stays healthy for 16 games this year he is a top 5 wideout.

Of course I would not draft him as such. but would take him higher than most.

I think if Jackson somehow stays healthy for 16 games this year he is a top 5 wideout.

Of course I would not draft him as such. but would take him higher than most.

I agree...but saying he can play 10 games is a reach right now...16 is a prayer...

That's percisely why I like Hass, the WR core last year was decimated, and he still was a top 5 FF QB. :D

That's percisely why I like Hass, the WR core last year was decimated, and he still was a top 5 FF QB. :D

Joe Jurevicius has stick'em for hands.....plus Alexander was running wild...this offset things....

replacing Hutchinson will be hard to do...

Joe Jurevicius has stick'em for hands.....plus Alexander was running wild...this offset things....

replacing Hutchinson will be hard to do...

I love Joe Jurevicuius but lets get serious for one second...he isn't salvaging anyone's career let alone being the intended prime target for anyone except the most desperate of teams. He was a #3 who became a #1 beacause the #1 and #2 got hurt.

Hasselbeck was throwing bombs to back up TE's and WR's like TJ Hackett. This West Coast Offense performed excetionally well last year.

Oh yeah...Alexander did run wild.

Edited by bushwacked

The problem with Hass is he never has great games. every week he is decent, but rarely spectacular(fantasy wise of course). you can get 2 lesser QB's and rotate them and get better numbers.

That being said, I agree..if they had a healthy Jackson last year his numbers would of been better.

The problem with Hass is he never has great games. every week he is decent, but rarely spectacular(fantasy wise of course). you can get 2 lesser QB's and rotate them and get better numbers.

I don't disagree by any means, but from a predicition standpoint, you probably described every FF QB besides Peyton Manning and maybe even him.

I don't disagree by any means, but from a predicition standpoint, you probably described every FF QB besides Peyton Manning and maybe even him.

there's something about his fantasy production that makes me frown and want to avoid him...

fantasy-wise....I'd rather have Aaron Brooks :D

Chris Weinke, Tim Couch, Marques Tuiasosopo

Artrose Pinner, Raymont Harris, Brock Forsey

Marvin Minnis, R.J.Soward, Chris Doering

Bubba Franks, Teyo Johnson, Stephen Alexander

wakawaka all of them . . . . .

this was the best list I've seen so far...

list 3 you normally avoid for each position of QB, RB, WR and TE if you want to.....

Culpepper -- He always went way before I would consider taking him.

Tom Brady -- Guess he flew under my radar. I see he's a Tier 1 QB now. Not sure why, but I just never ended up drafting him.

Trent Green -- Was valued way too high last year.

Jamal Lewis -- You just never know with him.

Deuce -- Thought he was overvalued in most drafts.

Chris Brown -- Spends more time on IR than on the field.

Marvin Harrison -- Amazing that I've never owned him. I always go after the flashier WRs I guess. I keep waiting for him to finally break down or be surpassed by Wayne.

Eddie Kennison -- Just don't like him.

Chris Chambers -- But I hope he's around when I pick 3.10 / 4.1 this year. I think he's going to be a top 10 WR.

QB - Brooks, Minny QB's (dating back to my first round cunningham selection), Plummer

RB - Fragile Freddy, Tiki, big backs (bus, duckett, alstott)

WR - DJax, Chambers, GreenBay

TE - Gates, Gonzo, Shockey (anyone before the 19th round)

I love Joe Jurevicuius but lets get serious for one second...he isn't salvaging anyone's career let alone being the intended prime target for anyone except the most desperate of teams. He was a #3 who became a #1 beacause the #1 and #2 got hurt.

Hasselbeck was throwing bombs to back up TE's and WR's like TJ Hackett. This West Coast Offense performed excetionally well last year.

Oh yeah...Alexander did run wild.

when he needed a catch...JJ was there to make it.....