[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DFoster and CSimms for McGahee

It's a Dynasty League. We start 2 QB's, but other than that it's a pretty standard 10 team league. Team 1 would be getting DFoster and CSimms. The teams are:

Team 1

QB/Culpepper

QB/Grossman

QB/Leinert

RB/Portis

RB/McGahee

RB/Addai

RB/DWilliams

RB/AGreen

WR/CJohnson

WR/JWalker

WR/Stallworth

WR/DBennet

WR/Muahammad

TE/KWinslow

Team 2

QB/CPalmer

QB/Roethlisberger

QB/CSimms

QB/ASmith

RB/Edge

RB/Westbrook

RB/Foster

RB/Maroney

WR/AJohnson

WR/MJones

WR/Horn

WR/ABryant

WR/LEvans

TE/Gates

Edited by Capt. Stanky

with palmer and big ben coming back from injuries, you would need some decent quarterbacks in your free agent pool to potentially get you through the first few weeks of the season, if needed. simms is not great, but he at least has the job. i like mcgahee over foster, no question, but you are probably giving up the depth you need at QB ... edge and westy should carry the load just fine anyway, with foster as backup.

with palmer and big ben coming back from injuries, you would need some decent quarterbacks in your free agent pool to potentially get you through the first few weeks of the season, if needed. simms is not great, but he at least has the job. i like mcgahee over foster, no question, but you are probably giving up the depth you need at QB ... edge and westy should carry the load just fine anyway, with foster as backup.

Is Rattay still with the Bucs? Competition?

I guess my biggest issue with the proposed trade with this being a dynasty league is that I'm not convinced that Foster and Simms will still be starters in 2007 and beyond. Unless McGahee suffers another serious injury, he should be the Bills franchise back for years to come.

It seems like you would be trading away the future for a quick fix this season. The only upside I see is that you have Williams, so at least you would have the Carolina running game covered if Foster somehow manages to stay healthy.

With Demorrio Williams coming up and Davis already there as well I'm going to say Willis. My reasons are that Simms didn't really connect with Clayton last year and Galloway isn't getting any younger while Willis is part of a progressing offense and BUF looks to be content with his abilities by showing no signs of a back up... And why not with him only missing 1 game in the 1st two years of his playing NFL career. I can't help but to see him getting 1500 yards and 9 TDs.

We start 2 RB's.

I think people are seriously undervaluing QB's in the league. I think I'm going to stick with my depth at QB until someone comes calling.

If you start 2 QB's and 2 RB's then QB's become more important than the RB's IMO.

I would not do this deal.

What do you guys think about this offer to the same team:

I give Simms, Westbrook, AJohnson

I get CJohnson, McGahee, DWilliams

Remember we start 2 QB's and it's a Dynasty league. I posted the teams on my initial post.

I would sit still. you have 4 starting QB's. that means at least 1 team only has 2 starting QB's. so they are screwed comes bye weeks. the offers should get better . I would make other teams come to me and would not trade Simms until I got a offer that I could not pass up.

I would sit still. you have 4 starting QB's. that means at least 1 team only has 2 starting QB's. so they are screwed comes bye weeks. the offers should get better . I would make other teams come to me and would not trade Simms until I got a offer that I could not pass up.

I canceled the trade. I know I should just sit pat until someone really needs a QB. I like CSimms prospects this season more than most. Clayton should be healthy this year giving him a nice WR duo. I don't think 3200 and 25 TD's is out of the question in Grudens West Coast Offense.

Edited by Capt. Stanky