[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE -Dynasty League

Since it's dynasty, and you already have the best TE, you can afford to go for pure speculative value. Pope is the highest-touted out of those three, is the "most athletic" and is certainly in the best offense.

Ditto. Outside of Shannon Sharpe, Denver has spread the ball around to it's TE's and while I like Hilton, we have no idea if he's really that talented or if he was just in the right place at the right time last year.

Since it's dynasty, and you already have the best TE, you can afford to go for pure speculative value. Pope is the highest-touted out of those three, is the "most athletic" and is certainly in the best offense.

very wise advice.

Yeah the guy is huge too just a few inches short of 7 feet but I don't think I could take him in an offense where they don't use a TE is the pass game over my homer selection in Scheffler who is in the Great Denver Offense. :D

I would go with Hilton here. I like Scheffler and was expecting big things out of him. but the Broncos were continuing to look at TE's even after they drafted him. the usual TE takes 2 to 3 years before he ever pans out. so about the same time as 1 of the rookies pans out for you he may be near a free agent again. with Hilton I think you get a guy who can/will play right now and will have more value than the other 2 at seasons end.

Well, sine this post both Hilton and Pope are gone. Jermaine Wiggins is available. Do I go with one of those two guys(Wiggins,Scheffler) or take a risk on someone like WR Vincent Jackson who could be the CHARGERS #1 WR in a couple of years? There's also a couple of rb's out there, JeromeHarrison,J.J.Arrington,Justin Fargas,Ciatric Fason,Maurice Morris

Well, sine this post both Hilton and Pope are gone. Jermaine Wiggins is available. Do I go with one of those two guys(Wiggins,Scheffler) or take a risk on someone like WR Vincent Jackson who could be the CHARGERS #1 WR in a couple of years? There's also a couple of rb's out there, JeromeHarrison,J.J.Arrington,Justin Fargas,Ciatric Fason,Maurice Morris

Nothing like the options being made simpler by people taking your picks.... Go with Scheffler

Nothing like the options being made simpler by people taking your picks.... Go with Scheffler

Actually, if Jerome Harrison is available, I would take him over Scheffler... and hope Scheffler's there for you when you pick next. If not, I suggest grabbing one of the Ram rookie TEs (Dominique Byrd or Joe Klopfenstein).

Actually, if Jerome Harrison is available, I would take him over Scheffler... and hope Scheffler's there for you when you pick next. If not, I suggest grabbing one of the Ram rookie TEs (Dominique Byrd or Joe Klopfenstein).

Two more guys to pick before my pick.Quite possible that Jerome Harrison will be there. Considered him considering the screwed up rb situation in Cleveland. Harrison could have a shot at starting somtime this year pending Droughens situation,Suggs can't stay healthy. Green has been said to have gotten his head screwed on right but I don't have much faith in him.Jerome would have potential in a dynasty league and finding a late round gem would be worth gold.This late he'd be worth the risk of him turning into a good nfl back. Scheffler may or may not be there next round. With having Gates I have faith I can get a bye week filler at least or someone with moderate production.Wiggins may be a possibility. Not many guys considering him since he's over 30 andthis isa dynasty league, but he's a solid performer. If Harrison's there I may take him and worry about a TE later. I wonder if J.J. Arrington is worth considering. He was definitely a bust as a rookie.Now with James there I'm sure for a few years the best Arrington may get is as a breather for James or if Edge has any health issues. Arrington could have a chance at being a starter if he went to another team. He WAS drafted quite higher than Harrison. Anyone have some thoughts on Arrington?

Is Bubba available? He could rebound in Favre's last year.

Alex Smith?

Byrd?

Well, it's my pick and Pope,Hilton and Wiggins are gone. So here's who I'm considering. Rookie RB Jerome Harrison(FBG's has him rank pretty good for dynasty), TE Scheffler(I like his future potential). A wild card I'm considering is RB J.J. Arrington. He was a 2nd round pick last year and split time with Shipp. Now that they have James, Arrington could be come expendable. I think he could be a starter on another team who needs a rb, maybe Houston or Green Bay There's no guarantee he'll be traded. So,my question is, is he worth the risk taking now over Harrison or Scheffler, or do I take a chance he's there next round. A few guys may still be looking at a rb to take and they're getting slim. If not J.J then who do you suggest between Harrison and Scheffler. Let's here it guys, I value your opinions. Thanks.

Well, it's my pick and Pope,Hilton and Wiggins are gone. So here's who I'm considering. Rookie RB Jerome Harrison(FBG's has him rank pretty good for dynasty), TE Scheffler(I like his future potential). A wild card I'm considering is RB J.J. Arrington. He was a 2nd round pick last year and split time with Shipp. Now that they have James, Arrington could be come expendable. I think he could be a starter on another team who needs a rb, maybe Houston or Green Bay There's no guarantee he'll be traded. So,my question is, is he worth the risk taking now over Harrison or Scheffler, or do I take a chance he's there next round. A few guys may still be looking at a rb to take and they're getting slim. If not J.J then who do you suggest between Harrison and Scheffler. Let's here it guys, I value your opinions. Thanks.

JJ first (safer but less upside) --- Jerome (more upside) --- Scheffler (other TEs may surpass him as a viable TE )

I took Jerome Harrison with this pick.He could emerge sometime in the Browns muddled backfield. Next round came up and I was debating Arrington or Scheffler. Well, the guy before me took Arrington so I was pleased to get Scheffler. I think he'll be a good starting TE in the future.