[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

running backs

i know edge is a defenent starter but i aint sure bout the other four

check your 'which QB do i start' thread ... it is way too early for this discussion. sit tight. see how pre-season goes. evaluate your match-ups. come back a month.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like Thomas Jones matchup this week and Jamal Lewis did not look good in practice over the last few days. Apparently, his ankle, which he hurt against the Vikings, is flaring up again. Based on the quality of Edge's last three starts in Arizona and the unreal turnaround of the Eagles recently, I would start Westbrook and Edge ;o)

Westy and Edge are the play...when the season actually starts....

Guest ksu70

I don't like Thomas Jones matchup this week and Jamal Lewis did not look good in practice over the last few days. Apparently, his ankle, which he hurt against the Vikings, is flaring up again. Based on the quality of Edge's last three starts in Arizona and the unreal turnaround of the Eagles recently, I would start Westbrook and Edge ;o)

Westy and Edge are the play...when the season actually starts....

I was at that Ravens practice as well. Good call. :D

man, i know my nap went kinda long, but didnt realize it went a few months. i gotta set my starting lineups. CYA

man, i know my nap went kinda long, but didnt realize it went a few months. i gotta set my starting lineups. CYA

I'll go one better I have to set lineups that I didn't even draft yet. I must've been on auto-pick.