[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Urgent! New offer. Please help fast!

I have the 1.02 in our dynasty league rook draft, and had planned on taking Maroney.

The guy with the first overall pick just offered it to me for the 1.02 + Rhodes (he wants Addai).

Should I take it?

12 Team Dynasty (QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, WR/TE, K, D)

QB-Brooks, Grossman, Harrington, Volek, Walter

RB-James, C. Williams, Droughns, Duckett, Rhodes, Davenport

WR-RMoss, D.Jackson, Roy Williams, Bennett, Jurevicius, Gabriel, MJones, Bradley

TE-LJSmith

K-Rackers

D-Pitt, Indy

Only because I'm not that stoked about Bush, I'd stand pat and take someone else. So, if you want Maroney, do that instead.

Now, if he'll help you out somewhere else (WR2, etc) in addition to the pick swap, then I'd be more inclined to do it.

Only because I'm not that stoked about Bush, I'd stand pat and take someone else. So, if you want Maroney, do that instead.

Now, if he'll help you out somewhere else (WR2, etc) in addition to the pick swap, then I'd be more inclined to do it.

+1

I don't see how you can lose, barring and injury. Try to go either way, that WR2 is a good idea.

If I am reading the post correctly, you could take Bush but would have to give up Rhodes and the second pick. I would also ask for a WR in the deal to offset the loss of Rhodes. But I truly believe Rhodes without the rookie Addai aint worth a whole lot. I smell a RBBC or the kid taking the job.

Viva la Bush.