[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

can i get some opinions on the following players?

I was wondering what you all think the draft value would be of some of these players in a redraft league.

1 pt per rec , 15 yrds / 1 pt (rush / recieving) 14 team league

Curtis Martin

Lavernaus Coles

Jerry Porter

Kevin Curtis

Keyshaun Johnson

Terry Glenn

Fred Taylor

Tatem Bell

I have my own ideas bout these players I just would like to get an idea of what everyone else thinks bout them.

thanks

i think terry glenn may end up doing better than expected. i wouldnt mind him as a number 3WR, at all. maybe even 2 depending on how the draft went.

and i would not be surprized if bell ends up being the guy in denver. unfortunately, i wouldnt be surprized, either, if he doesnt. shanahan is , lets say, unpredictable, at times

my take on each ...

Curtis Martin - can't rely on him as a starter, a nice RB3 option in a 14 team league.

Lavernaus Coles - a solid WR2

Jerry Porter - great WR3, marginal WR2, but still has upside if brooks can click it in.

Kevin Curtis - nice sleeper to add late.

Keyshaun Johnson - solid, not spectacular. solid WR3.

Terry Glenn - i like glenn this year. he will see a bunch of single coverage and already knows how to work with bledsoe. strong WR2.

Fred Taylor - just try to steer clear of this situation. let someone else take the chance.

Tatem Bell - boom or bust. denver is always a question mark. if you take him, don't rely on him as a RB1 or RB2. get him later and hope? absolutely.

hope it helps. good luck!

my take on each ...

Curtis Martin - can't rely on him as a starter, a nice RB3 option in a 14 team league.

Lavernaus Coles - a solid WR2

Jerry Porter - great WR3, marginal WR2, but still has upside if brooks can click it in.

Kevin Curtis - nice sleeper to add late.

Keyshaun Johnson - solid, not spectacular. solid WR3.

Terry Glenn - i like glenn this year. he will see a bunch of single coverage and already knows how to work with bledsoe. strong WR2.

Fred Taylor - just try to steer clear of this situation. let someone else take the chance.

Tatem Bell - boom or bust. denver is always a question mark. if you take him, don't rely on him as a RB1 or RB2. get him later and hope? absolutely.

hope it helps. good luck!

Hard to argue with any of that.

I make a habit of keeping an eye on Fred Taylor all summer, ever summer. I haven't drafted him since 2001. That was enough - but at some point in almost every draft I pause for just a second, despite the obvious conclusion his career stats lead you to which is he's done.