[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for draft advice

Badger067

Looking at the ease of schedule everything points to the Packers. After drafting my 2 starting rb and 2starting wr would it be unwise to grab Favre in the fifth round? I am in a 12 team performance league and was looking at maybe a Favre to Driver hookup. our pt. system is ....

QB- 250 yds passing = 10pts 1pt for each additional 10yds

6pts for tds(1-9yds), 9pts for tds(10-39yds), 12pts for tds(40+yds)

The same applies to wr.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :D

Looking at the ease of schedule everything points to the Packers. After drafting my 2 starting rb and 2starting wr would it be unwise to grab Favre in the fifth round? I am in a 12 team performance league and was looking at maybe a Favre to Driver hookup. our pt. system is ....

QB- 250 yds passing = 10pts 1pt for each additional 10yds

6pts for tds(1-9yds), 9pts for tds(10-39yds), 12pts for tds(40+yds)

The same applies to wr.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :D

Now this is funky chicken!

5th seems a little early for Favre.

I play in a league that has big bonuses for longer scores.

IMO, the 5th is early for Favre, and quite frankly I would not be comfortable heading into the season with him as my starting QB, I'd be much happier if I was able to get him as a backup that does have some very good potential for a good year, but is a very high risk pick.

And remember, in fantasy football, there is no such thing as a hookup. Driver scores the same points as any other WR, so if you are taking him over a WR that you think may do better just because you want ot get Favre as well, you are making a fundamental FF mistake. Just like grabbing Favre just because you have Driver, assuming you have QBs available you rank higher than Favre, is a fundamental mistake.

Looking at the 12-team mocks that have been completed, Favre was the 13th QB taken in the first one, in the middle of the 9th round, and was taken as a backup to Bledsoe, and in the other draft, he was the 24th QB taken all the way down in the 15th round, as a backup to Carson Palmer.

That just shows yo uthat based on current trends, he is a QB that could be had much later, and really should be considered as a fantasy backup at this point.