[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ALL Seatle TD's

I just drew the number two pick in a 12-team snake, so I am thinking that I will have SA with my first pick (assuming that LJ goes 1st). Most Owners in my league have the stategy of RB/RB, in last year's draft 9 of 12 went RB/RB in the first 2 rounds, this should deplete much of the talent for my 2.11 and 3.2 picks at RB. In addition, the owner with the number 1 pick may go RB/RB/RB or RB/RB/Hasselbeck, should I look to take a RB at 2.11 or take Hassel then go RB with my 3.2??

I know that who is on the board will determine much of what I take, I guess the question is: should I let the QB go and build my two starting RB's and top WR....or lock down Hassel and either a top WR or 3rd tier RB. By having Hassel and SA I get most red zone chances....is that too many eggs or do you like the sound of that? :D

Thanks!!

why not Ladanian? he will be the top scorer for SD, and their Defense will give hime the oppurtunity for yardage.

My feelings on LT2 are that with Rivers starting teams will stack the line and force him to throw. I think it will be the same thing that happened to McGahee last year and his stock IMO is way down. SA has much more talent around him that should provide another stellar year.

My feelings on LT2 are that with Rivers starting teams will stack the line and force him to throw. I think it will be the same thing that happened to McGahee last year and his stock IMO is way down. SA has much more talent around him that should provide another stellar year.

Yea, force River to throw to LT outta the backfield. Watch out for the "Madden" curse on SA..........

I would start looking at Hasslebeck in about the 6th to 7th rounds.

IMO he is the preseason most overrated player in fantasy football.

Whoa. That's practically bogus. How many QBs would you rank higher?

How many seasons did LT have a QB that defenses planned against or feared even a tad bit? 1.5 maybe 2. LT is a stud and a lot of people are outhinking themselves on how the departure of Brees will effect LT and Gates. In a PPR league LT gets the nod above Alexander IMO. Going with Hasselbeck in the early 3rd round is way too early, I don't even know if I'd take Manning at that point.

I would start looking at Hasslebeck in about the 6th to 7th rounds.

IMO he is the preseason most overrated player in fantasy football.

Based on what? He is quarterback coming into his prime leading of one of the truly elite offenses in the NFC and probably the NFL. If you think his value, as a #1QB, justifies a pick in the 6th or 7th round then how is he the most overrated player in fantasy football? :D

Edited by bushwacked