[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where To Draft

Endzone

Keeping both Edge & S.Jax (2 max keepers) so I will be drafting in the 3rd round whereas other owners may not keep any players and be able to draft the best players available in the 1st or 2nd round. I will have the 2nd choice of where I draft in round 3 and maintain that position throughout the remainder of the draft. I predict that only 12 players will be retained so at best 8 players will be gone by the end of round 2 (10 man league).

I'm contemplating where to draft in round 3...get the best available at 3.01 and then wait 18 players at 4.10 or somewhere inbetween. We play 2QB,4RB,4WR,K so RBs and QBs are somewhat of a premium.

I predict that after round 2 is completed the best available players in rounds 3 and 4 using Huddle's Top 120 list will be:

3.01 Owens 4.01 Wayne

3.02 Gates (TE are not premium) 4.02 J.Lewis

3.03 J.Jones 4.03 Addai

3.04 Boldin 4.04 Driver

3.05 Droughns 4.05 Gore

3.06 Fitzgerald 4.06 Roy Williams

3.07 Parker 4.07 Brady

3.08 Harrison 4.08 D. Jackson

3.09 K. Jones 4.09 T.Jones

3.10 Bell 4.10 Eli Manning

More than likely someone who is ranked to be selected in round 2 like Moss, Holt, Chestor Taylor may slip into the 3rd round so if I select at 3.01 I maybe able to snag these guys but if they dont land in the 3rd round I think I would rather take the 9th slot and take 3.09 and 4.02.

The kicker is that we need to select draft positions before knowing who everyone's keeper will be. What would you do?

The 4 RB and 4 WR requirement really kills much of the premium you get from going to two QBs, so don't overvalue them when you still need 4 RBs.

I would probably take the highest pick available as you can always try to trade down once you see who is kept and what is likely to be there for the pick.

The 4 RB and 4 WR requirement really kills much of the premium you get from going to two QBs, so don't overvalue them when you still need 4 RBs.

I would probably take the highest pick available as you can always try to trade down once you see who is kept and what is likely to be there for the pick.

Listen to this man's advice he will rarely if ever steer you wrong.