[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

website for league scoring?

Tega

Our league is thinking of switching to "Myfantasyleague.com" for our league scoring and records. Have any of you used myfantasyleague.com for your league scoring? If yes, what do you think of the website? :D

I for one liked rtsports.com.

Thanks in advance! :D

Thanks for the responses gang!

Anybody else?

Chief Dick - Do they have live scoring? If yes, is it very up to the second with their reporting of the scoring? I've seen some in the past that are a bit behind. Thank You!

Thanks for the responses gang!

Anybody else?

Chief Dick - Do they have live scoring? If yes, is it very up to the second with their reporting of the scoring? I've seen some in the past that are a bit behind. Thank You!

They do have live scoring, and it's pretty close. It's not up to the second or anything, but usually updates in a couple of minutes.

Their waiver wire process is a joke, very complicated to line up your picks ! Stay away ! :D

It's actually very simple, all depends on how the commish sets them up and what the league rules are. I have some owners that Iconsider borderline retarded and they have managed to master the MFL waiver and free agent process

Edited by Big Country

Is it alot better than CBS?

The cost vs. CBS is a HUGE advantage.

CBS gives you a bunch of crap, so if you like all the extraneous BS, pay the extra money.

If you want good service, good product at a reasonable price, go to MFL. It does everything the others do, just better for the money. Great value.