[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What I've heard from Hawks camp

Seahawks21

Sell crazy somewhere else- there isn't a head coach or GM that would take Cincy's offense over Seattles for 2006 season- get real.

Your right, Hass is probly 4th behind Palmer- who are you taking ahead of him?? Eli?? Beldsoe?? cmon

Cincy has a FAR better QB and WR corps

Seattle has a Better RB

The o-lines are both great , Sea has better run blockers and Cin better pass blocking seeing Palmer was sacked 5 times less than Hass

And by the way where did you get Eli and Bledsoe from, I said hes not in the top 3 and what about that makes you think eli and bledsoe? Obv the better 3 are peyton, carson and tom brady, cmon

wheres the crazy in the stats?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell crazy somewhere else- there isn't a head coach or GM that would take Cincy's offense over Seattles for 2006 season- get real.

Your right, Hass is probly 4th behind Palmer- who are you taking ahead of him?? Eli?? Beldsoe?? cmon

Cincy has a FAR better QB and WR corps

Seattle has a Better RB

The o-lines are both great , Sea has better run blockers and Cin better pass blocking seeing Palmer was sacked 5 times less than Hass

And by the way where did you get Eli and Bledsoe from, I said hes not in the top 3 and what about that makes you think eli and bledsoe? Obv the better 3 are peyton, carson and tom brady, cmon

wheres the crazy in the stats?

Your counting TDs that never happened into an amazing superbowl? i guess you got the fantasy in fantasy football a little confused with reality. And because I told you Hass isnt a top 3 qb and that they wont win the superbowl people wont like me? i can definetly you live on the computer by calling me a newb and saying message board members wont like me hahahaha you really are pathetic.

Im not here to be liked im here to state the facts.

And to that guy who had the "eli and bledsoe?cmon", comment

Eli and Drew (w/o TO) both threw for more yards and the same TDs as Hass so i couldnt call that thought you had crazy

:D And thus, another candidate for NToY is born... :D

another seahawks fan who thinks hass is a top 3 qb and i guess i havent been on here long enough to understand your computer nerd lingo

hahahahahahahahaa

omg

another seahawks fan who thinks hass is a top 3 qb and i guess i havent been on here long enough to understand your computer nerd lingo

dude- seriously?? we are talking top 3 for FF purposes- and yes in the Sea system Hass is a stud, and I think his numbers will go up.

Your huddle namesake is my choice for most overrated QB in the NFL- but that is for another day.

Yea destroy me seeing you guys have yet to make any decent points and fail to respond to fact seeing there is no response but to agree

That has to be quote of the year.

Yeah your right

But whos he gonna throw to this year to prove it? Todd Pinkston? Hes a poor mans #2 WR and Solid #3 WR at best

yeah he doesnt have much weapons. But Tom Brady doesnt either and he gets it done.

If you think a QB's success is solely on his receivers then Kurt Warner is your number one man the whole time esspecially with edge in the backfeild taking the load....But Kurt Warner sucks so that theory isnt too good.

Edited by Seahawk37

Exactily, thats why Tom Brady is the 2nd best quaterback in the league, and hes a far smarter QB than McNabb. If you had McNabb as the Pats starting QB the years the pats won the superbowl i guarantee they wouldnt have won the superbowl

Thats quote of the year.....