[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What I've heard from Hawks camp

Seahawks21

Whats that? i couldnt see what you wrote because this picture of the lombardi trophy was in my way

and maybe this year you might want to tell Jerramy Stevens to shut his mouth before Joey Porter candied yamss all over him

Joey Porter didnt do anything to Stevens.

Oh and incase you didnt notice its a new season so im not really worried about the past. Were gonna beat the pats in Miami this Super Bowl.

Edited by Seahawk37

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont be mad because Jerome Bettis is better than you

Jerome Bettis was never statistically as good, or even close as good as Shaun Alexander. Bad move bringing up poor old Bettis.

I will give you the fact that Jerome was a big, 'bus'-like running back, and did have capabilities for running at similar speeds to that of lighter RB's; however, nowhere near the talant of other true running backs.

Do you remember in the SuperBowl when the Seahawks stopped "the bus" three times in a row at the goal line, before 'big ben roth' stepped in and got the fake touchdown? By fake touchdown, I mean the one that even he admitted was not a real TD. :D

Edited by TheGrunt

Oh he didnt? did you see the last play of the game when Stevens dropped his 3232nd pass and joey porter put his helmet in his mouth because I have some extra copies i could send to you.

That's because Jeremy Steven is not very good. He's a young TE that has potential to grow, but at this point, I would not rely on him. :D

Exactily, he isnt very good and does have potential to grow but his him running his mouth before the superbowl and then becoming the most pathetic player on the field i doubt he improves

You sound like the media, always blowing things WAY out proportion. :D

If you actually watched the whole ESPN 'hype' for the SuperBowl, it was pretty obvious the entire situation was way out of proportion. Look, you are argueing to someone who does indeed enjoy watching the Seahawks win, but I couldn't care any less if they lose--I just didn't like watching a game where the refs seemed a little Steeler happy. Yeah, kinda like yourself. :D

I'm waiting for the Niners to get back into their typical pro-caliber form. :D

I am a steeler fan so obv im pro steelers, but when you have someone telling you that Hasselbeck is a better fantasy quarterback than Palmer then obv he dosnt know what hes talking about at all regardless of wether hes a seahawks fan or not

Some people might have differant opinions on whos a better fantasy player. You obviously hate hasselbeck and have him way low on your draft board.....probably with no intention whatsoever to draft him. most of us have Hass as number 3. So live with it......Last year the owner of Hasselbeck won the league I was in....that must mean something...

Edited by Seahawk37

Homerism?? they led the NFL in scoring and were 2nd in total yrds/game last year, but me saying they have the best offense in the NFl is homerism??? enlighten me, please.

Um, look at the schedule they played. To give you an idea of how bad the NFC was last season, the freaking Bears hosted a playoff game. Tampa Bay made the playoffs. The NFC - and ESPECIALLY the NFC West - fu@king blew last year. Hell, they've sucked for the past TWO seasons, where the teams that represented in the SB were the only ones in the league that actually had a chance to beat the AFC. Oh, and speaking of the SB, the "best offense in the NFL" scored a whole 10 points. :D

Your a moran,

And you're an illiterate boob who knows jack sh!t about football.

Indy has the best passing game- fine, but with Rhodes a step down runnin gthe ball. The combo of Alexander and the Holmgren passing game is the best combo in the league.

Would that be the same Holmgren passing game that has yet to produce a 4,000 yd or 30-TD quarterback in Seattle? :D

The Colts aren't going to lose much with Rhoes and Addai, just as Trung Canidate wasn't a step down production-wise from Faulk in the heyday of the pass-first Rams offense.

No offense to the Seahawks, but only a raging homer would proclaim that they're "by far" the best offense in the NFL.

not manning or brady but over carson its easy....Just watch

Top 5 FF QB's

Manning

Brady

Hasselbeck

Palmer

Mcnabb

Hass is a much better real-life QB than a fantasy QB because Seattle relies so heavily on the run. Palmer blew him away last season and a healthy McNabb is just as good in the ultra-pass-heavy Philly offense. The list should look more like...

Manning

Brady, Palmer (tied)

Hass, McNabb (tied)

Swerski- beat it. Correcting my grammar on a FF message board- who cares?

stats back my case- I never stated "by far" - but, gee, after leading the NFL in scoring, and 2nd in total yardage- Sea UPGRADES their offense- it is a stretch to say they have the best offense?? tool

NFC east is weak- a great point to be you- well done! the reality is the NFC has some teams that play solid D however, and your lame little need to always argue blinds you to the fact that Sea has a loaded offense. Only a freakin dork who gets off on arguing for the sake of arguing would dispute this.

Don't even start with the SB- Sea lost, but moved the ball at will against Pitt- they just failed to put points on the board- it happens. One of those games where the better team lost, however.

Perhaps you shouldn't have started with the personal attacks, "moran."

stats back my case- I never stated "by far" - but, gee, after leading the NFL in scoring, and 2nd in total yardage- Sea UPGRADES their offense- it is a stretch to say they have the best offense??

Since you obviously don't remember, here's what you said...

"offense is the best in the NFL- period."

Pork Chop Womack is an "upgrade" over Hutchinson? :D

I'm not sure that one-year-wonder-lined-up-opposite-Randy-Moss Nate Burleson is an "upgrade" over Jurevicius, either. If so, it's not a significant one.

tool

Since your argument is garbage, you resort to name-calling. How typical.

NFC east is weak- a great point to be you- well done! the reality is the NFC has some teams that play solid D however, and your lame little need to always argue blinds you to the fact that Sea has a loaded offense.

Actually, the NFC West (besides Seattle) is weak. The NFC East is, by far, the strongest division in the conference.

Only a freakin dork who gets off on arguing for the sake of arguing would dispute this.

And only a moron would completely dismiss the face that Seattle's divisional opponents were terrible last season and that the other NFC teams with "solid D" (Bears, Redskins) were so bad on offense that they weren't really SB contenders.

Don't even start with the SB- Sea lost, but moved the ball at will against Pitt- they just failed to put points on the board- it happens. One of those games where the better team lost, however.

Yes, teams that are strong but not overpowering on offense tend to move the ball well and then fizzle out in the red zone.

Seattle's offense is very good (#3 in the league, IMO), but their offensive rankings would've been slightly lower last year had they played in the AFC. There's no denying that.

Edited by Bill Swerski

And you're an illiterate boob who knows jack sh!t about football.

:D so sensitive- resorting to name calling?? :D - whatever, I state they are #1- you have them #3- wow, such a big discrepancy?? I am really not interested in a strength of schedule argument. They play their schedule- nothing you can do about it.- They led the league in scoring last year- give a rip if their SOS was weak. Do they get an asterisk for playing in the NF West?

Yes, my argument is so weak.........

whatever, I state they are #1- you have them #3- wow, such a big discrepancy??

Oh, but you said that they were the "best in the NFL - period." What about the Chiefs, who had more total yards and a 4,000-yd passer?

Yes, my argument is so weak.........

That's right, "moran." :D

stats back my case- I never stated "by far" - but, gee, after leading the NFL in scoring, and 2nd in total yardage- Sea UPGRADES their offense- it is a stretch to say they have the best offense?? tool

NFC east is weak- a great point to be you- well done! the reality is the NFC has some teams that play solid D however, and your lame little need to always argue blinds you to the fact that Sea has a loaded offense. Only a freakin dork who gets off on arguing for the sake of arguing would dispute this.

So your telling me that its stupid to correct someones grammar on a message board right?

Thats weird cuz i guess its cool when you and your loser friend (seahawk) call someone a newb on a message board. Now that is pathetic.

Bill Swerski is the only other person in here who knows what hes talking about

Some people might have differant opinions on whos a better fantasy player. You obviously hate hasselbeck and have him way low on your draft board.....probably with no intention whatsoever to draft him. most of us have Hass as number 3. So live with it......Last year the owner of Hasselbeck won the league I was in....that must mean something...

Who is most of us? Because i threw up a poll in fantasy football advice seeing who they thought was a better fantasy QB and Palmer has 13 and Hass has like 3 votes i think. And we all know that hes not a better fantasy choice than Brady and Manning, so i guess im wondering where you get "most of us" from because the little people that exist inside your head dont count.

Anyone who says Hass is a top 3 quarterback in the NFL should never be allowed to watch another game.

Im pretty sure I could think of 3 better

Manning

Palmer

Brady

Plus the only reason Hass would be in the top 5 is because of his offense, there are better QBs on worse teams.

Im from Boston and Hass went to BC and its not that im hating on him i just dont see how anyone could say hes a top 3 quarterback, and i bet your gonna tell me that Jerramy Stevens is better than Antonio Gates...your an idiot.

I will add to this

PManning

Palmer

Brady

Bulger

EManning

McNabb

Delhomme

Hasselbeck

Warner

Vick

Who is most of us? Because i threw up a poll in fantasy football advice seeing who they thought was a better fantasy QB and Palmer has 13 and Hass has like 3 votes i think. And we all know that hes not a better fantasy choice than Brady and Manning, so i guess im wondering where you get "most of us" from because the little people that exist inside your head dont count.

Homerism is running rampant... :D

If you take Palmer's surgically-repaired knee out of the equation, he's a much better fantasy QB option than Hasselbeck. He has a higher ceiling, better receivers, and plays on a team with a weak defense, ensuring a ton of passing in the 3rd ad 4th quarters. And that's not a knock on Hasselbeck, who is at the top of the next tier.