[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What I've heard from Hawks camp

Seahawks21

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homerism is running rampant... :D

If you take Palmer's surgically-repaired knee out of the equation, he's a much better fantasy QB option than Hasselbeck. He has a higher ceiling, better receivers, and plays on a team with a weak defense, ensuring a ton of passing in the 3rd ad 4th quarters. And that's not a knock on Hasselbeck, who is at the top of the next tier.

I agree, and all.....but if my Aunt had a pair she'd be my uncle.

Palmer deserves to be a top or the top QB in keeper leagues to be sure, but for this season I think people should temper their expectations a little. I don't expect the knee to affect him the way it will effect Culpepper, but he also tore it up much later in the season than Culpepper.

The top fantasy QBs IMHO are Manning and Manning. I don't think anyone else belongs on their tier.

Brady, who I think will do well enough, doesn't have his top receiver in camp. Hass has receiver issues with DJax coming back and Burelson learning the system. You have to be concerned about Bulger's shoulder, but of course he has a great supporting cast. You have to be concerned with who's catching the ball in Philly, and how McNabb bounces back from his injury. I think that Jake Plummer deserves more credit from a fantasy perspective than he is getting. Adding Javon Walker to that offense will pay off in spades. Bledsoe should get consideration because of all the nice weapons he has, but Dallas' OC is gone, and Bledsoe has had a long history of having to adapt and readapt to new systems. Also you have to wonder if and when TO will blow up. Delhomme is the last guy I would put in tier 2. He's another one I think is constantly overlooked for good consistant production.

Again another Seahawk thread started to talk about training camp and more Seahawk haters and skeptics to try and bring them down. Last year we had an amazing season and dominated the NFC and got 1 or 2 or even 3 bad calls made against them that had somewhat of a part in losing game. We are the best team in the NFL going into the season. I dont care what swerski says or big gay roth says. And some people might have differant opinions on the Hawks then what you guys seem to feel. Actually a lot of the Country feels differantly about the Hawks this year. I am expecting to win the super bowl.......Go Seahawks!

wakawaka the Steelers

I will add to this

PManning

Palmer

Brady

Bulger

EManning

McNabb

Delhomme

Hasselbeck

Warner

Vick

No way Ron Mexico and Warner are above Brees....? Are you kidding me.

Might as well Put Josh McCown on the list....

according to ESPN NFL LIVE Hasselbeck was right behind Manning and Brady.

According to me hes number 1! I love Hasselbeck and want his babies

Again another Seahawk thread started to talk about training camp and more Seahawk haters and skeptics to try and bring them down. Last year we had an amazing season and dominated the NFC and got 1 or 2 or even 3 bad calls made against them that had somewhat of a part in losing game. We are the best team in the NFL going into the season. I dont care what swerski says or big gay roth says. And some people might have differant opinions on the Hawks then what you guys seem to feel. Actually a lot of the Country feels differantly about the Hawks this year. I am expecting to win the super bowl.......Go Seahawks!

wakawaka the Steelers

The Hawks are over-rated. They will have a tough enough time earning first place in their division let alone the whole NFL. I see the Cardinals taking away the NFC from the Hawks with the Rams in 2nd place.

The Hawks are over-rated. They will have a tough enough time earning first place in their division let alone the whole NFL. I see the Cardinals taking away the NFC from the Hawks with the Rams in 2nd place.

I hear this crap every year. wanna bet sig's on it?

Do you actually think your sig line is worth the same as mine? Shaun is fat and lazy after eating that giant piece of the pie he took from the team. Maybe if he didn't take such a big piece they would have been able to re-sign Hutch. Maurice Morris has more value to the team than Alexander. I think the front office made a HUGH mistake by re-signing Alexander with such a big contract.

Do you actually think your sig line is worth the same as mine? Shaun is fat and lazy after eating that giant piece of the pie he took from the team. Maybe if he didn't take such a big piece they would have been able to re-sign Hutch. Maurice Morris has more value to the team than Alexander. I think the front office made a HUGH mistake by re-signing Alexander with such a big contract.

AN offensive guard get paid 49 million for 7 years?????? Hutch would be getting more then Walter Jones when Jones is probably the result in some success of Hutch. Jones is the anchor on our left side not hutch. Shaun was putting up the numbers and our front office would get slammed by fans and the media if we didnt re sign shaun to a long term deal after his record breaking season.

:D good stuff- your in my BCS league- correct?? step up and draft some Cardinals/Rams then- see how you end up- Sea will run away with the NFC West handily.

band wagon? seriously? come on!

even after a big year those who have always bashed us Hawks fan wouldn't dare jump ship w/ our history of upsetting seasons! This year will be another strong year for us. Hass will have a hi-scoring season, will be choosen 3 round this year in 12 person teams IMO. Jackson has been injury prone, I love the guy and know he's a play maker, but the knee scares me. Since Robinson got the boot, the passing game has come alive. I don't like loosing Jurevicious! He and Matt were finally getting comfortable when they brought Bobby back in.

W/ the schedule they face this year, we should see big fantasy points from the Hawks roster. If I can snag Hass, he's mine. I'm #12 in my 12 team league so I plan on going RB RB RB WR QB WR- He will be gone in our 3rd round.

:D

wakawaka the Steelers

You want his babies? Why so your kids could be overrated as well?

After you said Jackson had an amazing super bowl last year with 50 yards id shutup if i were you, after that comment you shouldnt have any rights to make posts let alone about your favorite team.

By the way Seattle is not the best team going into the season. So stop living in fantasy land with your other friends who dont know anyting i.e the fan of arizona "oh they still play football there" wildcats

By the way Seattle is not the best team going into the season. So stop living in fantasy land with your other friends who dont know anyting i.e the fan of arizona "oh they still play football there" wildcats

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

you gonna tell me espn doesnt know anything either...?

Hey kid youre a joke.

Edited by Seahawk37

:D good stuff- your in my BCS league- correct?? step up and draft some Cardinals/Rams then- see how you end up- Sea will run away with the NFC West handily.

Hows that funny, there are more people on the Cardinals and Rams that I would draft than the Seahawks

Cards

Fitzgerald

Boldin

Warner

Edge

St.L

Bulger

Holt

Jackson

Bruce

And seattle has who

Hass

Alexander

Jackson

Engram (thats a maybe depending on how many teams are in the league)

Seems to me that people will step up and draft come cardinals and rams

See what I mean you are an idiot that comment you made makes no sense, i guarantee more cards and rams get drafted then seahawks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

you gonna tell me espn doesnt know anything either...?

Hey kid youre a joke.

Dude grow up, because espn says there #1 in power rankings dosnt mean they're the #1 team alot of things go into power rankings i.e strength of schedule which is a joke for the seahawks and the rams, you are an idiot so shut your mouth

Hows that funny, there are more people on the Cardinals and Rams that I would draft than the Seahawks

Cards

Fitzgerald

Boldin

Warner

Edge

St.L

Bulger

Holt

Jackson

Bruce

And seattle has who

Hass

Alexander

Jackson

Engram (thats a maybe depending on how many teams are in the league)

Seems to me that people will step up and draft come cardinals and rams

See what I mean you are an idiot that comment you made makes no sense, i guarantee more cards and rams get drafted then seahawks.

What team is the reigning MVP on? What team oes the fantasy player of the year play for? Shaun Alexander is the most amazing Running back in the game today. If you would take any other player over him you're crazy. He has won me 2 super Bowls in my fantasy leagues. You stick with little boy Bulger . I'll go with Alexander the great!