[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So who do you think will win tonight

Tega

Hey Flip, it was fun going back and fourth with you. The Dolphins are going to be right in the thick of things this year. Culpepper was rusty, but, he will get better, and you guys have a very fast and solid defense.

Yeah man, Good game. First game of the season, in Pittsburgh, I saw some good things, saw some bad things. We'll improve, Saban is gonna be all over their azzes this week.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was actually a very good game. If I was a Dolphins fan, I would want to know what happened on the coverage to let Heath Miller roam the field with no one near him.

If I was a Dolphins fan I would stop talking about the Super Bowl. That team is not in the same class as Pgh, Cincy, NE, Indy, or Denver...to name a few. Maybe in a year or two..not now. If you can't beat the Steelers with Charlie at the helm, you will not make the playoffs.

If I was a Dolphins fan I would stop talking about the Super Bowl. That team is not in the same class as Pgh, Cincy, NE, Indy, or Denver...to name a few. Maybe in a year or two..not now. If you can't beat the Steelers with Charlie at the helm, you will not make the playoffs.

Who's talking about Superbowl? I know we're not a superbowl caliber team just YET, but playoffs for sure I think.

Well, that is it for me. Certainly not a great performance, but, I would think the Steelers earned some respect tonight with their defense and running game. However, around here, I doubt I'll hear any of it. It's not like I haven't earned it. Anway, it was fun to get the season off and running, and I'm happy my boys got the win.

Slow down pal it's the first game of the season on the road. Our schedule is cake. Don't be surprised if these two meet again in the playoffs.

Well, that is it for me. Certainly not a great performance, but, I would think the Steelers earned some respect tonight with their defense and running game. However, around here, I doubt I'll hear any of it. It's not like I haven't earned it. Anway, it was fun to get the season off and running, and I'm happy my boys got the win.

Congrats on the win. I was surprised by how many times Parker got the ball. I dont see him lasting a full season if they plan to use him that much. I believe he had 32-33 touches.

Congrats on the win. I was surprised by how many times Parker got the ball. I dont see him lasting a full season if they plan to use him that much. I believe he had 32-33 touches.

I agree, that is WAY too many touches, but, he won't see the ball that much once Roethlisberger gets back. I was really impressed with Parker tonight. He runs hard.

i don't know what you are talking about... for years i've been talking about how good their d and running game are. in fact..... so good that they could win with batch.

I predict Pittsburgh! 28 - 17! :lol:

Can't wait for the game to come on! :D

Any takers? :D

P.S.

Please ignor the time of this post. The clock on my computer is off! :lol:

i don't know what you are talking about... for years i've been talking about how good their d and running game are. in fact..... so good that they could win with batch.

Obviously, I wasn't talking about EVERYONE Bier, but, there have been tons of posts saying that the Steelers would be lucky to win 8 games this year. Now, 90% of those are probably to try to get under my skin, but, some of them were serious.

Obviously, I wasn't talking about EVERYONE Bier, but, there have been tons of posts saying that the Steelers would be lucky to win 8 games this year. Now, 90% of those are probably to try to get under my skin, but, some of them were serious.

yeah. i'm not in that camp.... i see them getting in via wc though.