[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Decision to make...

irish

Alright for those of you that read about my trade before and those that didn't here's the update...

Again my team is in my sig along with scoring and starters. I would be giving up Warrick Dunn and Andre Johnson and I would be getting Larry Fitzgerald and my choice of Mike Bell or Joseph Addai.

Who would you rather take in return M Bell or Addai and why? What do you think of this trade?

My starters would then be

QB-Hasselbeck/Bledsoe

RBs- LT and one of these guys-Gore, Droughns or the guy I get in the trade

WRs- Chad Johnson, Fitzgerald and one of the others Glenn, Jennings or Coles

TE- Heath Miller or Troupe

K- Gostkowski

Alright for those of you that read about my trade before and those that didn't here's the update...

Again my team is in my sig along with scoring and starters. I would be giving up Warrick Dunn and Andre Johnson and I would be getting Larry Fitzgerald and my choice of Mike Bell or Joseph Addai.

Who would you rather take in return M Bell or Addai and why? What do you think of this trade?

My starters would then be

QB-Hasselbeck/Bledsoe

RBs- LT and one of these guys-Gore, Droughns or the guy I get in the trade

WRs- Chad Johnson, Fitzgerald and one of the others Glenn, Jennings or Coles

TE- Heath Miller or Troupe

K- Gostkowski

I like Bell for two reasons. I think #1 that the offense in Indy might be to complicated for Addi to get his first year because Manning calls so many audibles. He is always changing things up and I think that a rookie may get confused. Rhodes has been there a while and I think that he holds the job longer than most think. #2 if M. Bell is the real deal, wouldn't you just love to have a Denver Rb in that system? Yeah, T. Bell is there and this has been discussed to many times to repeat but I think that if he did not get the #1 job by now he never will. Just MHO.

I like Bell for two reasons. I think #1 that the offense in Indy might be to complicated for Addi to get his first year because Manning calls so many audibles. He is always changing things up and I think that a rookie may get confused. Rhodes has been there a while and I think that he holds the job longer than most think. #2 if M. Bell is the real deal, wouldn't you just love to have a Denver Rb in that system? Yeah, T. Bell is there and this has been discussed to many times to repeat but I think that if he did not get the #1 job by now he never will. Just MHO.

Agreed, get Bell. That would be a great trade for you.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: irish.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder irish

Really is that what you think I should do? Great advice once again by one of the biggest wastes of life I've never met nor would I want to. I feel bad for your children that they have you for a father. I'll pray for them. :D

Thanks for the input fellas I think M Bell is who the guy he wants to give me so it should be a go. Do you think this is a bad trade in the sense that either one of us is getting an obvious better deal that it's unfair.

Edited by irish

Thanks for the input fellas I think M Bell is who the guy he wants to give me so it should be a go. Do you think this is a bad trade in the sense that either one of us is getting an obvious better deal that it's unfair.

I wouldn't say it is unfair, but you are surely getting the better of the deal.

Fitz>>>Johnson By far

And I see Dunn breaking down this year. I don't think he will get close to the yards he did last year. If he starts the whole year, Bell will easily get over 1,000 yards.

Take M.Bell, my only intrest in Addai was as a keeper pick, altough I feel he may take over for Rhodes in the second half sometime. If you feel the way about Addai that I do and can waddle through reserving Addai, he may pay off bigger late season/playoff time.

so if you have needs now Mike Bell

if you like your seconds Gore, & Droughns as is, take Addai

GOOD LUCK

Thanks guys. I really don't know what to think about Addai and Bell as I feel exactly how darth feels. I like M Bell in the Denver system if he gets the most reps but I do like the upside that Addai represents late in the season. However, I think I am leaning toward having the security of playtime now and it seems M Bell provides that. It could bite me in the end. I do feel that this trades significantly strengthens my team and that I will be fine with Gore and Droughns as my #2 guys.

· View this post

Thanks Grits for bumping the thread I didn't get the chance. By the way he's a fast little Opraher I didn't even see him reading in here.

I'm not getting Grits' tactic... :D

No one does. I have no idea why he decided to click on my topic, read it and then reply ignore Irish. Pretty lame if you ask me. But on the other hand I don't mind as he keeps my thread near the top. Nice guy he is. :D

God is he pathetic. He is like a little child starving for attention.

Agreed!! Every year enough people complain and he eventually goes away. It kind of sucks as if he would just stop acting like a little beatch he can actually be of use as he can be very knowledgeable. Funny it's kind of ironic but I just make a quick comment back to him and then ignore him.

Edited by irish

· View this post

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: tobias1237.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder tobias1237

Lord have mercy... :D

I think it's a pretty fair trade overall. You appear to be getting better value overall especially if Mike Bell keeps the job for an extended period. I dunno if the Broncs just aren't high on Tatum Bell, he doesn't fit the overall scheme, or they just want to keep him healthy. Whatever it is if it keeps him on the bench and Mike Bell getting 60 percent and more of the carries you are coming up big!

· View this post

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: tobias1237.

· View this post

· Squeeze me a little harder tobias1237

It worked I put him on my ignore list and I'm done with that moron!!!!!! :lol::lol::brew::D:D

He's my first and probably only cause I never thought I'd use that feature and it took alot.