[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oklahoma - Oregon

untateve

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I even care enough to read what the professor is saying. I have this f*cker on block, so I dont see his posts.

Oh btw, My Sooners kicked the sh**t out of his beloved Huskies last week . I forgot to tell him, can someone tell him for me. :D

Scoreboard

My team - 1 vs his team - 0. Scoreboard...... :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

The one thing that I noticed that many people are not talking about is OU recovered the football not Oregon. So how does oregon end up with the ball?

The pac-10 Commish saw the same thing and aplogized for not only the blown replay call, of the ball not traveling 10 yards befoe being touched by a Oregon player, but he said OU recovered the on side kick as well. I have to say, I was so wrapped up in the illegal touching, that I totally missed that OU actually recovered the ball. Stunning......

I have to admit, I layed blame at Stoops and the coaching staff for the way the defense played the final series, but I take that back now. If my team was screwed as badly as OU was, and I was still in shock about how this game is being stolen from me, Im not sure I could play focused anyway. Not an excuses, but this happened to me in a tournament, and I was never the same again that day, dwelling on the injustice, and not focusing on the rest of the task at hand.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

You're right about one thing though Sarge .... teams don't want to come to the West Coast because they know, as Oklahome does, when they travel here they get their A$$ handed to them!

OR the refs hand the game to the west coast teams.This was a flat out disgrace. I can see missing 1 call maybe 2 BUT 3 horrible calls and replay does not correct the problem????? You smell that.....Yep that's home cooking boys. OU got jobbed and everyone knows it including Oregon.

OR the refs hand the game to the west coast teams.This was a flat out disgrace. I can see missing 1 call maybe 2 BUT 3 horrible calls and replay does not correct the problem????? You smell that.....Yep that's home cooking boys. OU got jobbed and everyone knows it including Oregon.

Dam I was gonna respond but an OSU (not the okie kind either....YUK) fan stood up and said excatly what I was thinking!!!!!!

This was a flat out disgrace. I can see missing 1 call maybe 2 BUT 3 horrible calls and replay does not correct the problem????? You smell that.....Yep that's home cooking boys. SEAHAWKS got jobbed and everyone knows it including PITTSBURGH.

That is just what i was thinking after the Super Bowl

Edited by Thunder Chicken

Should I even care enough to read what the professor is saying. I have this f*cker on block, so I dont see his posts.

Oh btw, My Sooners kicked the sh**t out of his beloved Huskies last week . I forgot to tell him, can someone tell him for me. :D

Scoreboard

My team - 1 vs his team - 0. Scoreboard...... :D

Kicked the what?? :lol: You're a joke. The Huskies ran up and down the field on the "soft" Sooners. We played terrible and were still in the game the whole way .... in "your" house. The Sooners were exposed by the Huskies for being the overrated team that they are. Also, if the Huskies wouldn't have got those 2 bad calls against them ..... Oh, forgot, that's your story.

Kicked the what?? :D You're a joke. The Huskies ran up and down the field on the "soft" Sooners. We played terrible and were still in the game the whole way .... in "your" house. The Sooners were exposed by the Huskies for being the overrated team that they are. Also, if the Huskies wouldn't have got those 2 bad calls against them ..... Oh, forgot, that's your story.

You lost by 3 scores, and it wasnt even that close. A mop up TD in the final drive of the game prevented it being 37-13.