[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Titans worst team in NFL?

skins

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Menyudo, are you serious? This guy is a compulsive liar, he knows he can't prove it, so he says the worst things he can think of to try and smear me.

This is no forum for this BS, so I dare you to ask ANYONE who was here after 9/11, if I said something truely so incindiary, then of course it would be remembered.

My bet is, you can't find one single person to backup these claims of a sinfully ugly, pitiful lonely old man.

Rovers, stay away from you psycho little crazy man, leave me alone or I'll have the Dr. pull your estrogen script.

Sorry, I simply don't know the story............

The Texans aren't the worst, but they are pretty bad. But in their defense, they have played two very good teams in week 1 and week 2.

Even at 0-2, I predict they push close to 8 wins this year. Eric Moulds is going to help tremendously: not just as a player, but as a veteran.

The Titans play Houston twice and I believe that those 2 games will go a long way in deciding who gets Adrian Peterson in the draft next April. The reason isnt that the Texans are that horrible. But the fact is that those 2 games are the only legitimate shots that the Titans have at winning games this year. And as difficult as it is for a team to go undefeated in the NFL, I believe that it is just as difficult for a team to go 0-16. So, Tennessee will win a game or 2, and realistically, Houston looks like the Titans best opportunities to get off the snide.

Well, Houston and the suddenly floundering Redskins team.... :D

I see some talent there in Tennessee. I do not see talent anywhere in Oakland. Therefore, I must say that Oakland is the rectum of professional football this season.

True. And the Titans are the youngest team in the league. They do have some solid players to build around. But the Titans secondary is horrible. Their overall team speed is aweful. Their current QB situation is 2nd worst in the league, with only the Raiders being worse. The WR corps is crappy, but they have a couple of 2nd year guys who have shown promise. That said, this team has not played up to its capability and I can actually see a light at the end of a very very long tunnel. The Raiders and Packers however have no plan and no talent and fewer long term possibilities than the Titans.

I'm a big fan of LenDale White--he has a boatload of potential. I think that the receiving corps is underachieving, but what hurts them most is a quarterback who can't hit them. The secondary is bad, yes, but that can be remedied as well. Vince Young and Co. are a project team that could result in all kinds of offensive output (see Ron Mexico and Warrick Dunn's show on Sunday). While Young may not be as fast as Vick, he surely throws better. And Lendale White is exactly what they need--a hammer with some deceptive skills. I think they are two years away from being dangerous.

Edited by Ruffian

The Titans play Houston twice and I believe that those 2 games will go a long way in deciding who gets Adrian Peterson in the draft next April. The reason isnt that the Texans are that horrible. But the fact is that those 2 games are the only legitimate shots that the Titans have at winning games this year. And as difficult as it is for a team to go undefeated in the NFL, I believe that it is just as difficult for a team to go 0-16. So, Tennessee will win a game or 2, and realistically, Houston looks like the Titans best opportunities to get off the snide.

Well, Houston and the suddenly floundering Redskins team.... :D

We dont need Adrian Peterson..........we have Domanick Davis and Wali Lundy and Ron Dayne and Samkon Gado and I'm even thinking of trying out myself next year. :D

We dont need Adrian Peterson..........we have Domanick Davis and Wali Lundy and Ron Dayne and Samkon Gado and I'm even thinking of trying out myself next year. :D

Well, Houston does have Reggie Bush! :D Oh wait, they passed on Bush to take some no name Defensive End! :lol: