[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I be Worried About S Alexander

chires

I have LJ and he is off too, but think he will get it together. Playing well at playoff time is the most important thing to me. A bye is nice, but I'll take being a high scorer later.

Do you think the Hawks will get their thing together?

I have LJ and he is off too, but think he will get it together. Playing well at playoff time is the most important thing to me. A bye is nice, but I'll take being a high scorer later.

Do you think the Hawks will get their thing together?

I think the addition of branch will help becasue burleson looks lost and they seem to be forcing passes. Alexander has looked very average the last 2 weeks. I'm hoping they just need to get inot rytem and once Branch gets in they will opoen up the passing game and lanes for Alexander

As an LT owner I'm as happy as a pig in sh!t. However, what pisses me off is that LT barely played in the 2nd half as it was a blowout today, otherwise he could've had an even bigger game.

I was there.... he looked fine. He was hitting the holes hard as ever....... when they were there. :lol::D

the O-line is the issue here, not Shaun. Hasselbeck was sacked 3 more times today. :lol:

As far as rushing goes.... they actually ran pretty well. If you check the stats you'll see mack strong had 30 yards on 3 carries & vultured a 3 yard run from Shaun.... that NEVER happens. It was his first score in quite some time.

All together they had about 150 yards total. :D

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

I was there.... he looked fine. He was hitting the holes hard as ever....... when they were there. :lol::D

the O-line is the issue here, not Shaun. Hasselbeck was sacked 3 more times today. :lol:

As far as rushing goes.... they actually ran pretty well. If you check the stats you'll see mack strong had 30 yards on 3 carries & vultured a 3 yard run from Shaun.... that NEVER happens. It was his first score in quite some time.

All together they had about 150 yards total. :D

Yea, but he didn't score 250 points or cure cancer. I drafted him this year so he should already have 8 touchdown.

Hey Bushwacked, I (we) get your point! In the real world, Shaun Alexander is doing just fine.........The Hawks are 2-0.......who needs more?

BUT.......the last I checked, this is a Fantasy Site and we are thinking STATS.

About a guy (a STUD) that is capable or racking up 140 yards and 4 tds. God only knows, I have had this happen against me many times in the past...this is the first year I have him and now he is mediocre (statwise) so far this year. With the First overall pick in a 16 team league, you kind of hope for him to stay on last years pace.

So, 89 yards and 1 TD sucks!

As far as Tomlinson goes, hes a good running back but well see how good he does against teams that ARENT the friggin Titans and the Raiders ( see week 4 against Baltimore) :D

The last stats I could find when LT played Baltimore was back in 2004.

23 rushing attempts, 105 yards rushing + 1 TD

8 receptions for 51 yards

156 Total yards and a TD....... I'll take that! :D