[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miami is awful again

giantsfan

I've lost the faith.

Well it's about time...LOL

Seriously though I thought you'd come in here and still talk them up. At this point it is impossible to do that I think. They have been terrible since the 4th Q of the Pitt game. Before that they were bad but acceptable. At any rate CPep is awful and needs to be benched until he is really ready to play. D's against Miami have ZERO respect for the passing game and thus there is ZERO chance to get a running game started. They need to do something quickly or this promising season will be over before it really started even if they do struggle to win today.

I don't think you can place all the blame on Culpepper, Brown isn't doing jack either, and their defense is sucking.

Oh sure Brown deserves blame as well, but from what I saw in the first two games, of which I saw both of them, he had NOWHERE to run. D's have like 8 minimum in the box because the Dolphins have NO passing game to keep D's honest.

BROWN IS OUT OF MY LINEUP NEXT WEEK :D

You're a retardd, He'll still get his especially against Houston. This game isn't over yet, he'll still rack up good yardage. Just wait and see you numbskull.

Chambers may very well be out of mine though. He is absolutely killing me, he's not even an afterthought, he's ignored completely by Culpepper. Friggin' Welker seems to be his favorite target. :D

Saban and Culpepper seem to have effectively rendered McMichael a worthless fantasy commodity as well.

Yeah, he has been blocking quite a bit. We were supposed to get him more involved in the passing game this week, but that hasn't happened as of yet.