[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants Vs Seahawks.

Flip_Side

:lol: Do I sense frustration? Trust me, Seattle fans make a HUGH difference. :D

Although, you are right. The Giants do make more mistakes than most teams. So +1 to you. :D

No frustration at all trust me on this one. Just saying the Giants are a walking mistake as a team and that has nothing to do with Seattle, although I agree that crowd is insane.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you a Niners fan ? :D

Yes. I love the Niners! Although, I've also said that by having Shaun Alexander and Hasselbeck on my team, while also having just moved to Seattle, I have become accustom to rooting for the Seahawks. I doubt I'd be as excited about this game if I didn't have Alexander and Hasselbeck on my team though.

No frustration at all trust me on this one. Just saying the Giants are a walking mistake as a team and that has nothing to do with Seattle, although I agree that crowd is insane.

I don't really understand it either. I mean, the Giants have so much potential! Do you think it's the coaching?

Yes. I love the Niners! Although, I've also said that by having Shaun Alexander and Hasselbeck on my team, while also having just moved to Seattle, I have become accustom to rooting for the Seahawks. I doubt I'd be as excited about this game if I didn't have Alexander and Hasselbeck on my team though.

O.k. moving to Seattle, I understand it a bit. However, you seem pretty excited about a division rivals play. However, fantasy football can do that, so, I understand.

I don't really understand it either. I mean, the Giants have so much potential! Do you think it's the coaching?

I think Coughlin is a good coach, but I think the Giants have a lot of questionable players attitude wise. Shockey, Plax, Jacobs, and Arrington to name a few. Which is the biggest surprise of all. For years the Giants have valued character, besides LT, but now they seem to bring in anyone they deem has talent. That is an issue with their discipline I think.

O.k. moving to Seattle, I understand it a bit. However, you seem pretty excited about a division rivals play. However, fantasy football can do that, so, I understand.

What makes it more difficult for me is when Seattle plays the Niners, and even the Rams. I've got Torry Holt, so I'd love to see him play well, even against the Seahawks. Basically, when Seattle plays the Niners I'd be ecstatic if the Niners won. But I would wish for it to be a very high scoring game, obviously, because I want Alexander and Hasselbeck to do well. I could see a few years down the road when I no longer have Alexander and Hasselbeck on my fantasy team where I could very easily lose interest in the Seahawks. So you're right, for fantasy football reasons, my being excited about the Seahawks doing well should be understood.

Crap... that's the 3rd INT Hasselbeck has thrown... :D I almost broke my last years highest scoring record of 152 points for my league. There went my hopes for another record. :D

I think Coughlin is a good coach, but I think the Giants have a lot of questionable players attitude wise. Shockey, Plax, Jacobs, and Arrington to name a few. Which is the biggest surprise of all. For years the Giants have valued character, besides LT, but now they seem to bring in anyone they deem has talent. That is an issue with their discipline I think.

True. I bet it doesn't help that Plax has a thing against Eli Manning. You have to wonder if they'd consider trading him for another possible great WR or even a high draft pick. If I were to compare Peyton Manning and his chemistry with Harrison, they both respect each other beyond a simple business friendly relationship. Almost to the point where they know what the other is thinking during a play. It's disgusting, but in a very awesome way. :D

I also really do want to see Eli do well during his career. He's got the potential, but there is obviously something missing with the Giants team.

I can't believe all this talk about trading Plax and stuff, it's just ridiculous. One bad week, wow.

Try having him on your favorite team once. He is more trouble than he is worth. He will make big plays, and then follow them up with ridiculous bonehead plays and lack of concentration. He is very, very frustrating.....

Try having him on your favorite team once. He is more trouble than he is worth. He will make big plays, and then follow them up with ridiculous bonehead plays and lack of concentration. He is very, very frustrating.....

Well my team has Ricky Williams, wanna trade?

Exactly. This isn't about one bad week. This guy is a menace. One of my least favorite players ever. I feel bad for the fans of whatever team he goes to, but I'm glad I don't have to deal with his sh*t anymore.

Exactly. This isn't about one bad week. This guy is a menace. One of my least favorite players ever. I feel bad for the fans of whatever team he goes to, but I'm glad I don't have to deal with his sh*t anymore.

Perhaps the Giants would be interested in Ricardo Colclough. :D

Look let me say this about Plax. He is a pr*ck, he is a me guy as MANY WR's are, but he is talented and the Giants need him to play well in order to get where they want to get. Now with that said I personally hate the guy, but he does have talent and usually is a big part of the Giants successful O.