[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson

biggamer3

I've held this guy now for four years in my keeper league. He had a good 2nd year and now with Kubiak there it looks like he will start to payoff. He always had the ability. Let's hope he's T.O. without the fake suicide attempt.

1st year I have had him and I got to see him Finally play for a whole game last week, I was impressed and see some dominating performances in OUR future XOXO. MAN LOVE in football is OK isn't it?

Didn't realize he was that big. Also agree with the trash time points we will be getting.. As the commercial for Houshyourmama suggest----Championship Baby TEXAS STYLE :D

I took Johnson in the early 5th of my 12-team keeper league. I thought that I could've waited until the next round, but Tier 2 WRs were few and far between at that point and I'm not sure that he would've been there 21 picks later. I liked his upside from '04 and figured that '05 was more symptomatic of him seeing double-coverage in every game than anything else. I figured that Moulds would change that. Looks like I've been right so far.